New Paughco Chopper Or Pro-Street 300 MM Drop Seat Frame.

paughcodropseatframeOn a bike built with this Paughco frame you will sit low at 23” 1/2 and you will be able to slide a 300 mm rear tire. The bike will be balanced because it’s a Right Side Drive driveline setup. This Softail type frame has a 1 ¾ backbone stretch, 2” diameter single front leg and 1 ¾” diameter sleek tubular swing arm. It comes with a 1” hidden axle assembly and integral forward control mounts. If you want the Chopper version shown here, order with a 4” stretch in the backbone, 7” in the front leg and 38° neck rake. The Paughco 13 ½ fender, oil bag and solo seat shown in this photo are sold separately. If you want to go for the pure Pro-Street style, you can order the model with a 5” stretch in the backbone and 38° neck rake.. For complete details call Paughco at 775-246-5738 or visit their website. Paughco.

6 Responses to “New Paughco Chopper Or Pro-Street 300 MM Drop Seat Frame.”

1. 1 notme Sep 9th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

can i use 2 150’s back there instead of a 300?

is this the future? that trend sure came back fast- a softail “chopper” with a 300.

wish i kept my mullet….

2. 2 jatinder pal Sep 10th, 2009 at 8:57 am

Thats good looking frame,no creepy stuff.Plain and simple,with paugho building it,one can be sure of quality.

3. 3 THUG Sep 10th, 2009 at 1:46 pm

i the it looks like a pro street thunder cycles frame , only with a oil bag!!

4. 4 Wikked Kustoms Sep 11th, 2009 at 10:59 am

That swingarm, uprights and gusset sure look like Pro Street Frameworks to me.

5. 5 Hot Rod Sep 14th, 2009 at 4:55 pm

Paughco is always on the cutting edge.

6. 6 velimir zlatarev Sep 29th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Hi Guys!I permit to ask You about problem I face buing a drop seat chopper frame,
    when installing the standard 66T rear belt pulley.
    The belt presses the swing arm. As I understood I should install smaller rear belt pulley,
    for example 61T from Harley-Sportster,or…I definetly do not know!
    Can You please let me know what I supose to do in this case to solve that problem?!THANKS A LOT!Velimir