pink1pink2pink3Harley-Davidson released a new line of women pink clothing with a portion of the proceeds helping fund the “YourShoes Support Center”, which helped nearly 50,000 people in 2008 and is staffed by breast cancer survivors. The organization provides 24/7 immediate emotional support to people women affected by breast cancer. Harley-Davidson Pink Label Clothing Collection.

9 Responses to “Harley-Davidson Launching Pink Clothing To Support Women Affected By Breast Cancer”

1. 1 Shifter Jan 10th, 2010 at 11:46 am

The minimum Harley can do. Especially trying to have a good image with women to push them to ride.

2. 2 Not Your Average Joe Jan 11th, 2010 at 6:30 am

Shifter – Really? I am a women who rides because I want to, not because a motorcycle manufacturer “pushed” me to. I seriously doubt there is a woman out there who would “be pushed” into ride a motorcycle just because a motorcycle manufacturer came out with a charity-supporting line of clothing. I love that Harley came out with a “pink” line because now I can wear pink like I love to and help support a great cause at the same time. And just because a woman choses to wear Harley clothes doesn’t mean she has to ride, maybe she just likes the look of the clothing. Way to go Harley!

3. 3 Busfreak Jan 11th, 2010 at 7:35 am

Damm Shifter, I think you pissed her off

4. 4 Mick Chadwick- Custom Cruisers.com Jan 11th, 2010 at 9:58 am

MOST FIRMS IN EUROPE HAVE BEEN DOING PINK CANCER THING FOR YEARS? some manufatcurers- get a 10 buck jacket made in china or far east charge 250 bucks ? why not support charities with that much mark up anyway? they can afford to give 25-50% anyway? Mike

5. 5 Lyle Jan 11th, 2010 at 11:30 am

Call it advertizing or call it pushing, it’s the same thing. It applies to everyone, men and women.

6. 6 David Jan 11th, 2010 at 3:58 pm

This is only good if Harley is giving 100% of profits to Breast Cancer! If they are not then they are just profiting off the ideal and cause!
    My local news told how since all the awareness on Breast Canceris out there the wait time for a mammogram has grown from two weeks to eight weeks!!

SSDD; David

7. 7 Steel Horse Lady Jan 11th, 2010 at 6:08 pm

I think Harley should consider taking a page from Wrangler’s book and put out a line of men’s pink clothing. Let’s see you guys ‘man up’ – are you tough enough to wear pink? http://www.toughenoughtowearpink.com/

8. 8 Fluke Jan 12th, 2010 at 3:25 am

Up until just a couple of generations ago pink was a boys colour, blue was for girls. so, since retro is so in, You guys need to wear more pink.

9. 9 Kelly Apr 11th, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Atleast Harley is doing something….. Ill do my part .. buy the gear.. and look great doing it…

Crusher