Buell Motorcycle Company Liquidation Starts January 28, 2010

buellmotorcycleNow that Buell, a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, has ceased manufacturing motorcycles, begins the process of the liquidation sale of vehicles and factory equipment from the State-of-the-Art facility. This liquidation sale will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for Buell riders and fans to view the inside of the factory and purchase the equipment used to make the Buell  sport bikes. The liquidation sale will start January 28th and run everyday for 30 days until everything is sold.

Regardless of cost or loss, millions of dollars worth of equipment and tools will be sold directly on the factory floor. The Liquidation firm, the firm “Liquid Asset Partners” from Michigan, will be selling at enormous discounts, right from the start. Customers can buy tools for their garage, computers for their offices, and motorcycle specific equipment for making and testing their bikes. The liquidation sale starts January 28th at the Buell Factory at 2815 Buell Dr, East Troy, WI.  It is open to the public everyday until everything is sold. Hours of operation are 10am till 7pm Monday thru Saturday and 12noon to 5pm on Sunday. Buyers may view photos and inventory online at  Liquid Asset Partners.

6 Responses to “Buell Motorcycle Company Liquidation Starts January 28, 2010”

1. 1 Andrew Zuckert Jan 18th, 2010 at 11:06 pm

The whole thing just makes me sick. A an HD an Buell rider, I still feel the pain of having my “franchise” ripped right out from under me. Aftert this one, I can’t even imagine buying another HD manufactured bike again, and that is a sad thing.

2. 2 just my opinion Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:47 am

I believe I will wait a couple years and go to the tri glide plant closing and auction. It shouldn’t take HD too much longer to kill that horse.

3. 3 bob Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:52 am

im all for saving a buck and getting a good deal…but just looking at the pictures of the items in the auction is pretty sad. count me out.

4. 4 Tod T Jan 19th, 2010 at 10:45 am

Man, that’s such a terrible thing to see. I remember when South Bend Stamping went out of business a few years back. They had all these huge 100 year old machines that were from another era. After the auction I think China came in, bought, disassembled and emptied out all this incredible history in a matter on months…..

5. 5 4Cammer Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:21 pm

HD should be so proud.

6. 6 fuji Jan 19th, 2010 at 5:48 pm

GREAT MOTORCYCLES TO OBTAIN IDEAS FROM.

Motorcycles: Forsale at Buell auction 98′ KTM Daker, 08′ KTM SuperDuke, 99′ BMW1100RT, & 07′ Triumph Speed Triple.