Performance Machine New “Platinum Cut” Style Wheel

platinumwheelRoland Sands designed, and of course machined and sold by Performance Machine, this new “Platinum Cut” style is pushing the envelop regarding the level of detailing you can add to a custom motorcycle wheel.

You already know about the “Contras Cut” look originally introduced by PM . Now the “Platinum Cut” brings some more refinement by hand polishing the exposed cut away areas to a high gloss finish. Very stylish and available on special order  on the more than 15 different styles of Performance Machine forged aluminum motorcycle wheels. Performance Machine.

6 Responses to “Performance Machine New “Platinum Cut” Style Wheel”

1. 1 jatinder pal Feb 14th, 2010 at 2:23 am

PM produces the best wheels in industry…they are good looking with not over the top designing,sober and elegant.

2. 2 Bertrand Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:42 am

the best products and also the best service, especially for us in Europe where everything is a little harder to get. They are always listening to a specific need.
    I would like to thank Ted and his team, with whom I worked for over 25 years.

3. 3 Doc Robinson Feb 14th, 2010 at 3:07 pm

PM makes beautiful wheels indeed. However, what impressed me hugely when I toured their manufacturing facility a while back was the extensive safety testing they perform on each design; tests that determine the wheels strength in a number of ways, from having a tire blow out at speed to hitting a kerb at 60mph. I came away feeling re-assured about my choice of PM wheels and I feel very safe on them while I’m belting along at high speed.

4. 4 D.Davis Feb 15th, 2010 at 6:28 pm

PM and RSD really do have the best products. The amount of “Flattery” that their products have spawned should be proof enough that the Sands Family and PM crew are the best out there.

Platinum cut wheels are great. Friend of mine in town put some 17 x 3.5 and 18 x 8.5 PC Heathens on his TLR. It’s just the best.

5. 5 cwglide Feb 16th, 2010 at 7:47 pm

Thats the word im looking for ” elegance” (thxs jatinder pal) is the best word i know that describes thier wheel designs. Great work!!

6. 6 don forbess Jul 5th, 2010 at 7:48 am

Hey, why no 15 inch rear wheels??? There has got to be a company somewhere that will make a 15 inch custom rear wheel for me. Or maybe not. I sure have not been able to find one. Guess they just don’t want my money.

Crusher