Triumph Motorcycles Breathing A New Life

As I predicted and for my greatest pleasure, Triumphs are back. The old and the new ones. The new ones attract a lot of interest at the International Motorcycle Show located inside the Daytona Ocean Center. The old ones are “hard tailed” and turned into cool choppers & bobbers and can be seen looking super dope cruising down main street or raising hell on Ridgewood Avenue.

Of course, for good new/old parts you can look over the big pond and deal with currenct exchange rates and duty fees, but it’s easier for you Americans to check the parts already directly imported from England by the Lowbrow Customs boys. Like these sets of chrome exhaust in 1.75″ OD featuring a front mounting tab and beautifully chromed. You can look vintage without looking cheap. “God Save Triumph” said the Queen. Lowbrow Customs.

9 Responses to “Triumph Motorcycles Breathing A New Life”

1. 1 Ray Simpson Mar 6th, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Trumpets forever.

2. 2 nicker Mar 6th, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Don’t know about the news stuff but………
    Triumph T120 (R or TT) the small block Chevy of motorcycling.
    Ya gotta love em……. 🙂

-nicker-

3. 3 Paul Mar 7th, 2010 at 7:50 am

While in Daytona I had the opportunity to test ride the ’10 Thunderbird with the 104 big bore kit. This thing was fabulously fun to ride. Nice rumble from the pipes and tons of torque. Would love to add it to the fleet!

4. 4 Sheridan Mar 7th, 2010 at 9:36 am

An old Trumpy Chop is exactly what I ride and I love it. I really like that first set of high pipes, very cool and would solve my current problem of having to remove the exhaust before I can put a lift under the bike.

5. 5 PEDRO Mar 8th, 2010 at 4:57 am

Unfortunately the greedy distributor in Australia does not give a hoot about the dealer network or their sustainabilty which it turn creates poor service by the network, but lays fault with the dealers who cannot get support of an adequate standard. This is extremely important with the amount of warranty claims currently being processed by the service departments.
    Ask any dealer and you’ll get the same story .

Sooner or later dealers won’t want them in their show room , especially when they think that Triumph has to be the number 1 brand in a show room, that just means they will be surounded by orphans.

6. 6 busfreak Mar 8th, 2010 at 7:25 am

The lowbrow boys are A1 folks to deal with. They are always there to give you a hand when you are in a bind. And if you own a triumph you will be in one sometime.

7. 7 JP@MyEvilTwinChoppers Mar 8th, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Love it! Of all my personal builds I enjoyed building my Triumph bobber the best!

8. 8 jatinder pal Mar 10th, 2010 at 12:41 am

…the old brit iron is now producing good bikes.Rocket 3 is truly a wild bike.The classic bonnie is my favourite.
    good work triumph.

9. 9 live2rideaglide Mar 12th, 2010 at 4:58 pm

first street bike i ever rode. put and 850 jug kit and two 36mm mikunis on it and hurt the feelings of several sporster riders. i still think they make the best bobbers of any bike. so cool Steve Mcqueen cool. nitroglide

Crusher