Nash Motorcycle Improved Juice Bags. More Punch.

nashjuicebagsI wrote before about these bags conceived to hold the battery of your motorcycle, starter relay & circuit breakers and all what you need to wire your bike and hide all the clutter. Nash Motorcycle release a new version of these bags (models Ol Bag, Sancho Bag, or Half & Half Bag) to turn the 2-day job of wiring a bike into a 2-hour job.

Each bag is universal to fit either Hardtail or Softail applications and includes the following: an EXT battery measuring 5 7/8″ Long X 3 7/16″ Wide X 5 3/4″ Long pumping out 200 cold cranking amps, 3.5 feet of both positive and negative battery cable (you can cut it to whatever length is needed), a water proof key start mounted on the outside of the bag, water resistant starter relay, circuit breakers, quick disconnect deutsch connector, etc. Everything you need to wire your headlight, taillight, brake light, ignition system, starter, etc.  The Juice Bag is for custom applications and additional wiring may be needed. Nash Motorcycle Company.

13 Responses to “Nash Motorcycle Improved Juice Bags. More Punch.”

1. 1 Jim Mar 16th, 2010 at 7:23 am

Good luck with 200 cold cranking amps.

2. 2 Dave Blevins Mar 16th, 2010 at 8:39 am

I prefer a proper metal battery mount, hanging a battery off the side in a bag looks like a roadside repair to me.

3. 3 cwglide Mar 16th, 2010 at 11:56 am

200 CCA I don’t think is enough espeically for a high compression motor. It would be a nice kit as a spare battery perhaps for a road trip if one is so inclinded. But I like their bags.

4. 4 Stein Mar 16th, 2010 at 11:57 am

Stupid idea!

5. 5 Lyle Mar 16th, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Say, what a clever idea!

Just park your bike, remove the bag to carry with you, and nobody can start it and ride it off.

Brilliant!

6. 6 A 1 cycles inc. Mar 16th, 2010 at 1:06 pm

all you experts out their..nash builds mostly old school bikes old shovels and iron sporties, 200 cca with quality cables works just fine and most old school bikes kick start anyways..the keyboard commando’s on here are a joke…keep on truckin taber.

7. 7 gabehcuoD Mar 16th, 2010 at 1:39 pm

A1-Mike,

I think its cool too…………… rock out !

8. 8 Lyle Mar 16th, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Ok, I must have misread. I thought it said something about a starter relay and 200 Amp battery. My mistake, now I know what all those leather bags were for on old school bikes: to house all the electrical stuff for the kickstarter. Sorry for the humor.

9. 9 Heavy Metal Mar 16th, 2010 at 4:23 pm

Buy one of these and you too can be Limpnickie cool.

10. 10 Roadside Marty Mar 17th, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Wow!! It seems like every critic has a negative comment but no products of their own to release but boy do they sure know what’s cool!!! Hey Heavy Metal I’ll take Limpnickie Cool anyday dude!!!

11. 11 Jeff Nicklus Mar 17th, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Roadside,

I am going to be in Pensacola next week …. you going to be around?

Over & Out,

Jeff

12. 12 Roadside Marty Mar 18th, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Hey Jeff I will be off Mon thru Wed next week and would love to meet up with you for lunch or a ride or whatever..send me an email and we will make it happen..tell Conrad I said hello..Roadside

13. 13 UndrDawg Danny Apr 14th, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Nash makes a good high quality product although I will admit I had a bad experience with NASH. Their windy bags were made originally for me but the whole process turned out ugly and I never ended up with the bag. I hold no ill will towards them, Taber seemed like a cool cat.. Despite my exerience that holds no relevance on their products. If you like these bags in a photo you won’t be disappointed in person. And for anyone that doesn’t believe, the Limpnickie movement is here to stay! Although I think I’m the only one into that style out where I live in Navarre Fl. Every other biker looks like the cookie cutter prototypical harley rider……. Be Easy