Custom Chrome Europe Dealer Show Is March 27-28th

Since 2010 is also Custom Chrome 40th Anniversary, expect special festivities and a bigger Custom Chrome Europe Show in Mainz, Germany. Both March 27th and 28th are Dealer Days for registered authorized CCE dealers. Only on Sunday the 28th, the show is open to the general public.

Major builders present at the show are Cory Ness, Cole Foster, Kirk Taylor, Jim Thiessen and Marcus Walz. The two “40th Anniversary” custom built bikes by Cole Foster and Kirk Taylor will be in exhibition,  lots of new custom and tuning parts for the new generation of Harley-Davidson models will be presented on the Custom Chrome “Bolt On And Ride Bikes“, and the AMD European Championship Of Bike Building will be going on with the participation of over 100 custom bikes already registered. Information and entry information for the competition is still open at: at AMD Championship or contact Neil ‘ShowMaster’ Blaber” at neil@amdchampionship.com.

18 Responses to “Custom Chrome Europe Dealer Show Is March 27-28th”

1. 1 Fluke Mar 17th, 2010 at 9:05 am

I’ll be there, really looking forward to it despite it being a solid 700 mile drive each way. Maybe I will meet some of you.

2. 2 Donna Palladino Mar 17th, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I’m going to try and make the show, it looks like quite a few fascinating bikes will be there. Is that Brenda Fox in the picture? If so, she’s beautiful and a great spokes-lady for the show! You have a wonderful blog, I’m enjoying it. Maybe some day we can get together and do something regarding the big heavyweight cruisers with Jerry Palladino and out Ride Like a Pro demonstrations/classes we do around the Country?

Take care,
    Donna Palladino
    Ride Like a Pro, Inc.
    Hudson, FL

3. 3 Flo Fuhr Mar 17th, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Wow!! Amazing bikes! Wouldn’t that be a dream to go to Germany and see an event like that. I have family in Germany.
    I do believe that is Brenda Fox!! I’m not sure which looks better the bike or the Fox..I was lucky to find Brenda on Facebook, what a truly amazing woman she is!! Not only is she beautiful, she is strong and a survivor. I would love to meet that woman in person some day. I do believe dreams come true. I am hoping that some day Brenda Fox could lead a Conga Line of Bikes raising money for Breast Cancer with us. There would still be time for her to join us this year.
    I see Donna Palladino from Ride Like a Pro has posted, another amazing women and I have met her and Jerry. You should see that little woman throw around those big 850 lb Harleys. I actually trained with them twice and now I can throw them around pretty good.
    Great Blog to have found. Thanks so much for all your valuable information!

4. 4 The Producer Mar 17th, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Hey not sure if its Brenda or not but we had Brenda Fox on Hog Radio a while back for an interview. Brenda is a nice gal who knows bikes and rides them every day, its part of what keeps her alive. Go to our site and look her up in the past guests page hogradio.net and listen to it. Yea a shameless plug for the show but hey we had Cyril on the show too, so you can always hear him share his life story.

Great looking bike, I cant see the hand grips so not sure how I would shift the thing. Ha. Of Course my eye sight isn’t as good as it used to be.

The producer.

5. 5 johnny Mar 18th, 2010 at 7:20 am

i hope our usa builders can compete with the uro builders their style is off the hook ,i see holiger didnt short change anything on that side of the world,i hope at least he’ll send you cyril to give us the right coverage on the show .take care and ride safe………..johnny

6. 6 Blue Mar 18th, 2010 at 9:25 am

That’s not Brenda Fox.

7. 7 maroco Mar 18th, 2010 at 10:19 am

“Mega” show, al lthe best for 2010 event!
    Amazing motorcycle at the photo, and off course a nice girl too!

8. 8 Jeff Nicklus Mar 18th, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Producer,

Brenda is MUCH better looking than this model! Seek help with your eyesight problems! LOL

Over & Out,

Jeff

9. 9 Horst Rösler, Motographer Mar 19th, 2010 at 11:41 am

May apologies for the confusion: I don’t know Brenda Fox, but a can assure you that it’s not her as it was a member of the http://www.crystal-dancers.com dance show of Switzerland. Probably more interesting is the “Energicer” Bike which at the SWISS PERFORMANCE won the ticket to the upcoming World Championhsip of Custombike Building 2010 at Sturgis. Build by Ronny Stöcklin and Mayhem Customs. Ronny Stöcklin has made his mark already 2 years ago, when he was the first swiss customizer to send a bike to Sturgis: “Precious” was a uniqe Boardtrakker with inserted gemstones in wheels and frame – and his new project is as ambitious as a showbike-looking V-Twin can be. “Energicer” is not just a motorcycle to present the incredible craftmanship of its builders, but the example set by other World Championship Competitors, in particular Roger Goldammer, did reach the swiss scene too: Following this years World Championship at Sturgis, “Energicer” will stay in the USA to race at the Bonneville Salt Flats for records! Probably both at SCTA and BUB SPEED TRIALS. Leslie Porterfield – fastest woman on two wheels – already took a seat on the bike, but it will be Ronnie who will take the “hot seat” at the 2010 BUB SPEED TRIALS at Bonneville to trash the ride which is a promotion bike for the “Energicer” sports refresher label. Show Promoter Ruedi Steck introduced the new sponsor to the custombike scene after using his products at his 2009 race trip to Bonneville. This year, the “Energicer” bike will make a stand with Bio-Ethanol – and the team is expected to race the shit out of the machine. Knowing the salt conditions at Bonneville, the bike will then be ready for a complete workover or a write-off…

Best regards!

Horst Roesler, motographer.de

10. 10 Blue Mar 19th, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Hey Horst,

You haven’t got time to be reading the internet – you’re supposed to be sorting out a show! 😉 Many thanks for the trip out on Saturday at San Jose, and I look forward to see you in Mainz.

Blue

11. 11 Horst Roesler Mar 20th, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Hi Blue,

rather than transfering private mails over Cyril’s blog (and boring the sh… out of the readers) you can rest assured that there will be a show next weekend. If you would have read the Swiss Performance DVD I sent to you February 27th, you would have noticed that I just modified a caption from the text…

The only thing I am really hope now is that not all of the 142 (!!) entries signed in for ther Euro Championship will show up, or we will have a problem…

PS. Weren’t YOU supposed to serve a magazine deadlline rather than reading the Internet…?

Save travels!

Horst

12. 12 Blue Mar 20th, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Okay – consider my wrists slapped, you know how bad I am at going through CDs! 🙂

The show will be great, and I’m really looking forward to it (especially to seeing how you get 142 bikes in the Phoenixhalle).

PS. I hit that deadline and got the CCI Show in the next issue (including a photo of that boat!).

13. 13 ger Mar 20th, 2010 at 5:02 pm

hi blue
    wheres me fecking postcard???

we are going to the pequencourt bike show in northern france
    the same weekend.
    its a pity they clashed.
    going to try make mainz next year,,

14. 14 maroco Mar 22nd, 2010 at 5:38 am

Hi Ger!
    We also go to Radical Custom Show Pequencourt 2010.
    We are from Portugal our bikes are a 2cv Boxer engine and a Virago 250, maybe we have oportunity
    to talk at the show.
    Many thank´s to MC.Pequencurt and Nicolas Chauvin, for the opportunity they give us for the show.
    Also we have hope that one day we can go at Custom Chrome Dealer Show in Mainz.

All the best and good trip for all builders and bikers.

15. 15 Harlan Mar 22nd, 2010 at 7:30 am

Rock on….. Holger Morh and Company…..
    May the Forces Be With You!

Best,
    Harlan

16. 16 Revolution Manufacturing Mar 22nd, 2010 at 4:15 pm

i will be there (am here already actually) with a small booth set up. if you can make this show, def come check out our line of billet king knurl parts or at the least come just say hi.

Michael Kamalian
    CEO – Revolution Manufacturing

17. 17 ger Mar 22nd, 2010 at 5:58 pm

hey maroco
    we are bringing over five bikes
    from a honda 50 to a harley
    still trying to finish the last one
    see ya there for sure..

18. 18 maroco Mar 23rd, 2010 at 4:49 am

Good to hear from you guys,
    See you there!