2011 Victory Motorcycles Line-Up. Best Millesim Ever (Part 2)

As I mentioned in my former post, all 2011 Victory models are now fitted with the new Freedom 106″ engine, but in 2 different configurations.  Stage 1: 92 hp at 109 ft/lbs torque (vision Tourer, Cross Country, Cross Roads, the Cory Ness Signature Cross Country and the Arlen Ness Signature Vision Tourer. Stage 2: 97 hp and 113 ft/lbs of torque (Vegas Jackpot, Hammer, Hammer S, Vegas, Kingpin, all of the 8-Ball models and the Zach Ness Signature Vegas 8-Ball.) A “Neutral Assist” has been added to the new 6-speed transmission to make it easier for riders to find neutral when they come to a stop. Oil change intervals have been increased to 5,000 miles as a result of improved reliability and of the new transmission design.

Follow the pictures of the main models of the new 2011 Victory Motorcycles line-up. From top to bottom. Hammer 8Ball, Jackpot, Kingpin, Vegas Ness, Vision, Vision Ness. Many configurations, options and colors are available.

13 Responses to “2011 Victory Motorcycles Line-Up. Best Millesim Ever (Part 2)”

1. 1 Jeff Nicklus Jul 28th, 2010 at 10:51 am

While I am not crazy about the “Ness Look” fenders on some models nor do I care for the “American Ironhorse” looking headlights, all in all the new Victory line, in my humble opinion, is a good example of why Victory is becoming such a thorn in the side of HD.

Over & Out,

Jeff

2. 2 Brian Jul 28th, 2010 at 10:56 am

Agreed Jeff. I see more and more new riders and HD riders going to Victory. Dealers are much nicer too…

3. 3 RUB Jul 28th, 2010 at 3:56 pm

the touring bikes look like there from a batman movie .

4. 4 Brett Jul 28th, 2010 at 7:57 pm

Look up the sales numbers on both companies web sites. Victory the bike is not a thorn in Harley’s side. Again without the rest of Polaris’ like up of products, Victory wouldn’t be in business anymore.

As for the bikes themselves, they look totally plastic in person, the rear fenders are way to high off the back wheel & on the short fenders, look like crotch rockets, the baggers are the ugliest things I have seen since the Goldwing….. I prefer the Triumphs over these anyday.

5. 5 Sheridan Jul 28th, 2010 at 9:00 pm

The Vegas Ness is the pick of the bunch for me, but as previously stated by other posters, overall they just look way to metric and plastic for me to ever consider actually buying one. Good luck to them though

6. 6 disturbedvn Jul 28th, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Ugliest bagger ever!

7. 7 jatinder pal Jul 29th, 2010 at 1:35 am

Victory doing nice job…just love Hammer and the tourer.

8. 8 mark stewart Jul 29th, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Guys, ride one of these bikes and compare the performance to an HD. I must say, when HD announced the 96″ and the six speed, they really start to compete. The Vics are good running bikes (little after mods though) and big fenders…..well I don’t liket them easier but STOCK sucks and that is why I own a sawzall.

Kudos Victory….not taking much market share but making sure that HD has to offer good products at a fair price. Competition is good for the consumer.

9. 9 Cheap Pat Aug 2nd, 2010 at 12:36 pm

Last year I went to a Victory dealer just to look. They offered me a test ride but I turned it down as I was just window shopping. Anyway, the Vision up close isn’t as ugly as it is in photos. Not my cup of tea, but I’d certainly ride one if it were given to me as a gift.

10. 10 Keith Aug 3rd, 2010 at 4:03 pm

I rode an ultra, then a wing, and then the Vision, and for the money, The Vision was the most comfortable touring bike I’ve ever been on and will be my touring bike of choice. thanks Victory, for doing it right!

11. 11 steven hathaway Nov 10th, 2010 at 8:38 am

the cross country is one of the hottest looking baggers out there today,period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. 12 Mike May 28th, 2011 at 9:32 pm

I own 5 Harleys with the newest one a 2008 FXSTC, great bike, but I have been test riding Harley’s FX SE and just cannot justify 30k, I also have been watching the Jackpot, well I bought a new 2011 Jackpot and it is really nice, the deal was sweet and I have NO regrets, AND they are an AMERICAN Machine.

1. 1 Tweets that mention 2011 Victory Motorcycles Line-Up. Best Millesim Ever (Part 2) at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on Jul 28th, 2010 at 8:49 pm
Crusher