Black Brute Force For Harley-Davidson Softail And Dyna Models

Yes, black is beautiful and sometimes I wonder why black was not used much on bike parts until these recent years. For a partial or complete black out of your custom motorcycle, Rivera Primo Inc.® now offers its popular Brute IV Extreme™ Open Belt Drives in Matte Black Powdercoat finish.

The company chose Powdercoat versus Anodizing because this finish is able to withstand severe usage and weather where anodizing may sometimes fade with time, especially under extended intense sun. The Brute IV Extreme 2007 for 2006 Dyna® models and 2007 later Softail® & Dyna® models is for 240 mm rear tire models. The Brute IV Extreme 2007 Touring™ 2” drive in black is for all 2007 later touring models and for 1990-2006 touring models. At Rivera Primo

11 Responses to “Black Brute Force For Harley-Davidson Softail And Dyna Models”

1. 1 Brandon Oct 26th, 2010 at 8:36 am

After black, what is the next color trend?

2. 2 LENNY SINNET ASTC PERFORMANCE Oct 26th, 2010 at 10:35 am

Great look in black everything black is hot..

3. 3 Sniperman Oct 26th, 2010 at 10:38 am

PRIMO has the worst customer service I have ever come across……….

One year ago I bought a belt drive for my bagger from a large dealer. I took it home and installed it…only to find out the the belt that came with the belt drive was far too big and drooped like an old pair of boxers. I called Primo to tell them that I needed the correct belt and they told me that they it was impossible and did not believe me. I argued with both their tech man and owner……which happens to be a real arrogant idiot as well. I ended up sending them pictures and to their surprise they were dead wrong. They ended up sending me a different belt which they ended up charging me an additional $143.00 plus the shipping. It was like pulling teeth………..

I will never buy another Primo belt drive again…….

Sniperman

4. 4 Greg Oct 26th, 2010 at 10:57 am

Used Rivera Primo 3 times. No issue.

5. 5 Ben Kudon Oct 26th, 2010 at 11:26 am

Hi Mr. Sniperman.

I am not sure what went down between yourself and our customer service, but pissing off our customer base is hardly our goal whether we were at fault or (unlikely as it may be) you were at fault. I am very sorry that you feel that way about our company, which has been in business for over 38 years mainly because we do care about our products and customers. The President of our company, John Ventriglia, (if that is who you are referring to as a “real arrogant idiot “, is one of the original founders of the company and has always been an advocate of customers first if at all possible. I can remember calling Rivera myself back in the late 70’s-early 80’s and speaking to John about some questions regarding belt drives and even back then he took great pains to help the best he could and left me with a great feeling about his company.
    I understand your frustration with not getting what you wanted at the time, and I wish you best of luck in the future with whatever other brand you decide to buy. However, if you ever do have another problem with the Primo® belt drive that you currently have, please give me a call and I will try to resolve the issue so that you are once again a happy Sniperman!

6. 6 Sniperman Oct 26th, 2010 at 8:56 pm

I’m here on this blog to exercise my freedom of speech that which in turn I have every right to.

Unfortunately, for Primo, and considering the fact that they have been in business for over 38 years, they need to take into account that all it takes is one single unhappy customer to share his negative experience with the rest of the world. It’s critically important to handle all situations in a professional manner and not talk down to customers as it was in my situation. The biggest mistake in life is to underestimate your “client base” as in your own words. You never know whom you might be talking to on the other end of the phone.

I’m hoping that you learn from this post on this great blog and that Primo changes it’s customer service practices accordingly for their benefit.

I thank you for your offer on the “next time” assistance. However, I think that I will stay away from Primo for the next hundred years or so.

Ride on…..Sniperman.

7. 7 S. Martinez Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Sniperman. To make your story credible, it would be better that you disclose your name. I am always surprised that a client who is complaining in this blog is not using his name. Rivera Primo will be able to check if you ever placed an order, when, and what happened. Or if you don’t disclose, you may be perceived as a jealous competitor or disgruntled ex employee. Up to you. Regarding freedom of expression, any media may prevent you to comment. You can think what you want, but nobody in this country is obliged to give you a soap box to hear your complaints.

8. 8 Donny Oct 27th, 2010 at 5:31 am

I agree with Martinez. A web Sniperman (a sniper is always hiding to shoot at people without being seen) can’t be taken seriously until disclosing his ID. Make your story believable.

9. 9 martin Oct 27th, 2010 at 3:27 pm

I agree with both last comments,except for the end of S.Martinez because if that were true we would have no polititions!

10. 10 Gary Bang Oct 27th, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Mr Sniperman: Any one can have a bad day maybe Primo made a off coment or maybe you made the same or some times the customer did not get his or her ass kissed correctley.

Primo as of yet has not obtained Sainthood they seem to be real people John is very real and most of the time you can ask for him by name and it seemed when Mel was alive you could also reach him and I know you can always reach Ben. Thies are real people.

You said that you purchased the item from a very large dealer why did you not go back to him and explain your problem and work it out with him. Every purchase should be made through a Motorcycle shop you know the kind, the ones that are listed in the phone book and you can drive to them on business hours and purchase parts and talk to a real person.

Like I said I doubt that Primo is perfect and their is a good chance that you may also not be perfect and for sure I will never see Sainthood. This is just not the way to handle a problem with anyone. I think that you should call Primo and tell them that their is a chance that you were a little bit wrong and that you are very sorry. Always my best The Genuine Gary Bang

11. 11 dragon Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:46 pm

ok never used ur belt drive but know people that have and love it but if this was an out of the box bolt on why was sniper charged extra just as king