Mad Max Velocity Stack

The main reason to show you this velocity stack is that not many are sold in black. You can avoid the cost of gloss black powdercoating or anodizing by ordering this one sold with a mesh screen “Rabbit Ear Breather Mount & Bolt Kit”

For the following Harley models and carburetors. S&S “E”&”G” 99-07 Twin Cam w / bolt kit.  S&S “E”&”G” 93-99 Evo w / bolt kit. CV & Fuel Injection models 99-07 Twin Cam w / bolt. CV & Fuel Injection models 84-99 Evo w / bolt kit. Mikuni 42 mm 99-07 Twin Cam w / bolt kit.  Mikuni 42 mm 92-99 Evo w/ bolt kit. Price: $365.95. Online at Novello Designs.

14 Responses to “Mad Max Velocity Stack”

1. 1 bajerry Nov 20th, 2010 at 6:59 pm

A bit pricey, at $365.95, but the posers will love it..

2. 2 zyon Nov 20th, 2010 at 9:55 pm

Installing a velocity stack makes you a poser?

3. 3 bajerry Nov 20th, 2010 at 10:32 pm

A $365.95 one does,.

4. 4 Wiz Nov 21st, 2010 at 6:05 am

Run down a gravel road, does wonders for your motor. Wiz

5. 5 Rich Nov 21st, 2010 at 7:00 am

Wiz. If you talk about gravel going in the carb, this velocity stack is sold with a protective screen.

6. 6 zyon Nov 21st, 2010 at 7:57 am

Thunder cycle V-stack $427.49
    Wimmer Super Sucker $539.09
    Roland Sands V-stack $439.99

Dunno, seems like the price of this one is not too far out of line for the norm. I love people who hate for the sake of hating.

7. 7 Grayhawk Nov 21st, 2010 at 9:16 am

Wiz you might have to speak modern biker english, may not be that many that have expierenced the dusty/dirty cloud of a gravel road, and picked up on your sandpaper to cylinder wall grit comment. Some must also have a powerful motor to suck up gravel assuming your rubber side down. LOL Truthfully never have been a fan of metal mesh screening no matter the price nor how pretty, long live extended motor life.

8. 8 bajerry Nov 21st, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Hay Zyon, sorry I offended you. Have you run a velocity stack on a stock motor? Grayhawk is right about a motor killer, not to mention sucking your pants leg into one and choking your motor down in traffic etc. show bikes, drag bikes are a different story. I had one on a chopper I had backin the 60′ went through a low water crossing and hit a slick spot, went down and sucked water into my bike, it sure bubbled good under water. That stack only cost $15.00 from AEE.. You probably don’t remember them, they sold rather shitty parts, but they were the only mail order around then. And yes I was a poser at the time..

9. 9 Ben Nov 21st, 2010 at 11:14 pm

Must be made of unobtanium.

10. 10 A 1 CYCLES Nov 23rd, 2010 at 5:51 pm

A VELOCITY STACK IS GREAT FOR RACING..AND A DOUBLE TUNES STACK (NOVELLO ENGINEERING) I BELIEVE IS EVEN BETTER AT REDUCING THE DEAD AREA ONE RUNS INTO WITH A VELOCITY STACK…BUT ANY TIME YOU PUT A SCREEN IN ONE IT CHOKES THE STACK TO ABOUT HALF FLOW..IMAGINE THE SCREEN WITHOUT THE MESH TO HOLD THE WIRES APART AND YOU PUSH IT ALL TOGETHER AS A WALL..IT EATS UP A LOT OF FLOW…LIKE PEOPLE ABOVE SAID POSERS…NO SCREEN+ VELOCITY STACK= DRAG STRIP…VELOCITY STACK +SCREEN=POSER..A NESS BIG SUCKER WITH A QUALITY FILTER PROMOTES GREAT DRAW ON THE JETS, LOW RESTRICTION AND VERY GOOD AIR STRAIGHTENING QUALITIES. JUST ME 2 CENTS

11. 11 Wiz Nov 24th, 2010 at 6:42 am

I’ll take an S&S air-cleaner an’ a K&N air-filter any day, best set-up around. You get power from the design of the S&S teardrop venturi and a K&N 80% clogged still flows better than a stock air-filter. Hell, I put ’em on everything from Linkerts to CV’s an’ they look good doin’ it. Wiz

12. 12 zyon Nov 24th, 2010 at 8:42 am

Bajerry, never ran one and never would. I grew up on a dirt road and know exactly what that dust can do to an engine. I think many parts are more for show than function. was more taken back by the comment that anyone who bought one was a poser. I’d never drive an FLH as I like good ol’ ridged frame bobbers. To me, many people could make the same assumption about my bike. We need to get back to respecting peope’s ability to make decisions based off of their own personal needs and wants instead of assuming people are idiots because we don’t subscribe to their way of thinking.

13. 13 Bones Dec 8th, 2010 at 7:34 pm

Bajerry, you’re kinda misinformed.
    $365 for a velocity stack with breather bolts is expensive?
    go take a look at any distributors website/catalog (drag, J&P, etc)
    this is CHEAP. Like Zyon listed… other stacks are in the 400 dollar range.
    I dont know what you’re expecting if you’re mentioning buying a stack for $15 but this isn’t the 1960’s and this isn’t a poorly made POS.
    People really have some stupid opinions. also, you use a term like poser? what are you 14 years old?

1. 1 Tweets that mention Mad Max Velocity Stack at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on Nov 20th, 2010 at 9:01 am