Drag Specialties Just Released Its Two 2011 Catalogs

To help you keep your American V-Twin bike rolling in style, Drag Specialties just released the fat and heavy 2011 print editions of the FatBook and OldBook. The FatBook features 1300 pages of parts and accessories for Evo and Twin Cam motorcycles. The 600 pages OldBook is for the classic motorcycle owner and focuses on all pre 1984 models, from Panheads to Shovelhead to Sporster Ironhead. Unfortunately, their 2011 online catalog is not yet updated. Drag Specialties.

9 Responses to “Drag Specialties Just Released Its Two 2011 Catalogs”

1. 1 LENA FAIRLESS Dec 29th, 2010 at 5:45 pm

I LOVE the new drag book. Strokers Dallas just got a new one today! My Job would be difficult with out Drag, thats for sure.

LF

2. 2 jatinder pal Dec 30th, 2010 at 2:24 am

The drag puts the best parts in their book every year. Bike building will be difficult without big books of today.

3. 3 Darin Maltsberger - Instructor @MTI Dec 30th, 2010 at 8:41 am

I really liked getting copies of their catalogs so that my students, future shop owners, mechanics, and bike owners, had the opportunity to “see” what was available. Since we are a school and not a business, we cannot recieve those paper catalogs. Drag Specialities has a wide variety of items available for many of the projects that my students are working with. We have used their products from their catalogs in the past. Sometimes you just need that “hands on”, wish their catalog was available to schools.

4. 4 rebel Dec 30th, 2010 at 11:24 am

I like and need the fatty, but i’m surprised to see the old book continued. One combined was fine, guess it wasn’t “ol’ skool” enough for the “bobber” guys. It’s not like it has much restoration stuff in it.

5. 5 burnout Dec 31st, 2010 at 3:39 pm

I use the fatbook catalog online as much as I use the hardbound. peace

6. 6 Kevin "TEACH" Baas Jan 1st, 2011 at 2:15 pm

It was an honor to have been chosen to build the cover bike for the 2011 OLD BOOK cover. My students and I at Kennedy High School Chopper Class are excited to get our hands on a few of the actual copies to have on display at my school!
    Respectfully,
    Kevin “TEACH” Baas

7. 7 Shooter Jan 3rd, 2011 at 11:57 am

too bad drag wants show much money for the book…should be free like most catalogs

8. 8 Fonz Jan 10th, 2011 at 7:51 pm

@ Darin, Get with owner of the local Drag Specialties Dealer where you do business and ask him to request a catalog for you from his local rep. I’m sure the local rep will be glad to hook you up.

9. 9 Gary Lee Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:11 pm

I would like to purchase a copy of Drag Specialities 2011 Old Book catalog. Contact a dealer? You must be kidding. In this country? They all say “come in person.” Mail it? You must be kidding. How can I get an actual copy of this catalog in the US? Several UK dealerships will sell me one – plus shipping, but NO US dealership.

Gary & Daisy