New California Scooter Military Series

California Scooter Company announced the addition of the Military Series to its 2011 popular line of 150cc small motorcycles inspired by the American design of the Mustang. The military-themed bikes are available in desert camouflage, jungle camouflage and OD Green. California Scooter Company also announced it will be offering a line of military-themed accessories for its new line, including ammo-can based saddlebags, custom handlebars, and other equipment.. All California Scooters are powered by a 150cc four-stroke engine, with EPA and CARB compliant emissions equipment. The bikes are assembled in California and street legal in all 50 states and Australia and is in the process of certifying its bikes in Europe and Canada. Models start at $4295. California Scooters

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

9 Responses to “New California Scooter Military Series”

1. 1 colemanfu Jan 25th, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Kind of non-hetro. Perfect for Key West. How about one with a 250? I would rather have a fat tired TW200.

2. 2 Tom Maioli Jan 25th, 2011 at 1:40 pm

I test rode one about a year ago. FUN FUN FUN. As I drove up Arrow Hwy, at just about every stop light I was ask,”whats that” or given a thumbs up !

3. 3 1550tc Jan 25th, 2011 at 3:36 pm

Models start at $4295.

i wonder if the Ridleys read that?

4. 4 Iron Horse Jan 25th, 2011 at 6:02 pm

Do they offer one with a fork mounted rifle scabbard big enough to hold that Garand?

5. 5 Joe Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:23 am

Iron Horse, I carried a Garand for a number of years, and I wasn’t big enough to carry the thing. Those rifles are monsters, but they sure pack a punch. There are a few shots in our YouTube video of Lupe by the bike with a Mini-14, too, but I love that Garand and I wanted to get it in the photo. You can see the YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIV4zdKjX7w

6. 6 Iron Horse Jan 26th, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Thanks Joe. Since it you already have one with ammo cans for saddle bags, maybe it can be set up Rat Patrol style with the belt fed SAW that’s in the video…just for those pesky tail-gaters.

7. 7 Joe Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:21 pm

Cool idea, Iron Horse. That weapon is almost as long as the bike, though!

8. 8 GRIP ACE - DIGITAL SWITCHES Jan 31st, 2011 at 10:24 am

Very nice scooters and great people to work with.

1. 1 Tweets that mention New California Scooter Military Series at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on Jan 25th, 2011 at 8:03 am

Trade In Your iPhone