Triangle Chopper Headlight. Aris Style.

A 12 volt reproduction of the vintage Aris triangular headlight at a price of onlly $57.95 is worth mentioning.

And the second thing you want to know is measurements: 5″ x 5″ (excluding mount) for a 3″ depth, so much more shallow and lighter than the original one. A plus…

Bottom mount is of the swiveling type. In chrome or black. For Sale at Lowbro Customs.

11 Responses to “Triangle Chopper Headlight. Aris Style.”

1. 1 Dave Blevins Jan 29th, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Very cool.

2. 2 J. Alexander Jan 29th, 2011 at 8:43 pm

Like them. Good price.

3. 3 Woody Jan 29th, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Nice! Just ordered a set for one of my babies & told ’em Cyril sent me 🙂
    [IMG]http://my.execpc.com/~gwoods/.photos/CB750Chopper/34RtFt.jpg[/IMG]

4. 4 Wiz Jan 30th, 2011 at 6:19 am

Like to see ya replace one of them when yer out on the road. The old “Duck tape a flashlight to the handlebars” situation. Been there, done that! wiz

5. 5 Bigalyts@aol.com Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:29 am

I wonder if you there is enough room inside to make them adaptable to H I D’s ! They deserve to be.!

6. 6 jatinder pal Jan 31st, 2011 at 5:15 am

Pure vintage…..love it,will look good with springers.

7. 7 Chief Waldo Jan 31st, 2011 at 11:42 am

Kind of funny that people would like this after dissin’ the triangle headlight on that “new” Victory…

8. 8 Woody Jan 31st, 2011 at 8:40 pm

Chief, mine are both going on a ’72 CB750 AMEN Savior chopper with an old Jammer springer. Whole different animal than the Victory bike and the lights themselves don’t look anything like that one anyway.

9. 9 A1 cycles Feb 1st, 2011 at 8:02 am

Had 2 of these stacked on an old springer on a t120 triumph chopper! They were not capable of lighting a dark road….they were light brown! Haha. The new charging systems and bulbs should help! They look awesome

10. 10 Woody Feb 2nd, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Sigh, I was supposed to get ’em today according to the tracking # but we got 23.5″ of snow overnight and UPS took the day off. Not a bad idea since I-94 between Milwaukee & Chicago was closed for a while. Not as if I was gonna ride today.

11. 11 Woody Feb 3rd, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Got ’em in today and I am quite pleased. At that price I wasn’t expecting much, but the chrome is nice and smooth they have a nice heft to them. Seem to be better made than some of the rectangular “Dixie Chopper” repops I’ve seen around. They take a std. 55w H3 lamp like a lot of spots and the beam they throw is more of a horizontal image of the filament than a blinding headlamp, about the same as the original weak lamps. Not a slam, just didn’t want anyone to expect modern candlepower from a retro design. The pair of them will look great on my old ’72 chopper and I would recommend them for saving a treasured pair of original Aris from stone hits on a rider bike. Big thumbs up to LoBrow for fast shipping and good pkg. 🙂