Exclusive. Jesse James Launching Cisco Burger Franchise.

Jesse James just told me that he is officially launching a franchise of his old school, but actually modern, eco-friendly Cisco Burger Long Beach CA, restaurant. The first franchisee will open in one month in Grantville, Pennsylvania and Jesse mentioned to me that his objective is to open 25 more Cisco Burger joints in the next few months.

It’s in 2006 that Jesse fulfilled his dream of opening a hip, family friendly burger restaurant, opening Cisco Burger (Cisco being the name of his beloved Pit Bull) next to his West Coast Choppers motorcycle shop. After the shop closed, his restaurant remained open and is still a favorite Long Beach destination.

Everything at Cisco Burger is made from scratch when you order it. On the menu, handcrafted burgers, homemade soups, tasty, wallet-friendly combo specials, and some of the best breakfasts in town. The restaurant offers real plates and silverware for dine-in orders, and biodegradable paper products for take outs. Most of electricity comes from solar power and if you order delivery, it comes to your house via an hybrid vehicle. To follow…Cisco Burger.

49 Responses to “Exclusive. Jesse James Launching Cisco Burger Franchise.”

1. 1 Shifter Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Anot.her article that all people magazines, TMZ first, are going to steal

2. 2 Harry Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:11 pm

Good idea. Let’s go where the money is. Bikes can lead you to Big $ opportunities in other businesses…

3. 3 2Low. Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Why not.

4. 4 Bigalyts@aol.com Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Great Idea and Can’t wait to try one, I mean THREE !

5. 5 Donnie Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Food for thoughts. JJ is good at chasing money.

6. 6 zyon Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Anytime you slap a dead cow on a bun I’m a happy camper!

7. 7 NutCracker Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Eco-friendly burgers, hmm. Good luck to Jesse James – I hope this franchise thingy works for him. A choker-chained pit-bull with his tongue hanging out wouldn’t be my first choice for a restaurant logo but what the hell do I know. (Kinda like Ronald McDonald – Hey Mom, c’mon down with the kids and play with Cisco the pit-bull). Also, I’m surprised that a burger joint wouldn’t stay open for supper (closes 4 PM) but I will admit reading the menu makes me hungry. I could bite into LBC’s finesst right now.

8. 8 Black Dog Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:46 pm

Where at in Grantville? That’s been a big secret as I live about 3 miles from there. Maybe at the new Hollywood Casino? Good luck man ,I’m ready.

9. 9 CHOPMONSTER66 Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Be wondering how long it would take. Need one in my town.. Looks like a good oppertunity

10. 10 P. Kemper Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:55 pm

About stealing Cyril’s articles you can add all motorcycle magazines. Go Jesse.

11. 11 666 Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:25 pm

A lot more money in burgers and fries than choppers!!!! Great move

12. 12 Conrad Nicklus Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:59 pm

I was waiting for this! When you open one in Austin, let dad and I know JJ.
    I ate there in September when I vacationed in LA and must say, the place was very very clean and the food what phenomenal! Good job.

13. 13 Jamie Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:32 pm

Really good food, enjoy! Wish I had one closer, Long Beach is a bit of a drive for lunch and Pennsylvania is just out of the picture.

14. 14 DIRTYSOUTH Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Jesse—you need to have a Cisco’s in “Little 5 points” in Atlanta—you would make bank and there an old vacant gas station on Moreland that would be a perfect location.

15. 15 Mark Barnes Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Austin, Austin, Austin

16. 16 Hugh G Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Next up…. Jesse James Cologne !!

17. 17 Dakota Bill Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Hugh. You are a bad businessman. Next is the Jesse James Ketchup.

18. 18 mccallc Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Lansing Michigan. We need all the business we can get. Looks like a great concept, something different.

19. 19 cartels Feb 2nd, 2011 at 6:55 pm

I have been to the one in the LBC and it’s Great!! Congrats on Franchising Cisco the food is good and the environmentally friendly stuff rocks…

20. 20 Conrad Nicklus Feb 2nd, 2011 at 9:58 pm

It appears Hugh G has struck yet again on the jealousy phase of JJ…. Good job Hugh G, hope your balls feel bigger now.

21. 21 Grey Beard Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Hmmmm….. when the weather breaks, I think I’ll take a putt down and check it out.

22. 22 nicker Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:48 am

RE:
    “…Cisco being the name of his beloved Pit Bull…”

Wasn’t there were two Pit Bulls in the shop?
    As i recall one ate the other.
    So, was Cisco the “eater” or the “meal”……… ???
    That would give a whole new meaning to a “Cisco Berger”
    Although something like that go over well in the PI………… 🙂

-nicker-

23. 23 annettesayswhat Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:49 am

Been to Cisco’s many times. Always worth the trip when I’m in LA …and I will be ready, willing and able to open the first Canadian franchise here in Vancouver.

24. 24 Wiz Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:06 am

Hey Jesse, How about a mobile franchise [you know, one in a trailer] so you could have one in Sturgis, Daytona, etc.]. I know I’d wolf down sum breakfast, lunch, ‘an dinner! My first impression was “OH Goody, Goody, Dog Burgers”, Authentic Mexican food! YUK-YUK!! Good Luck! Myself I have a Bed ‘n Breakfast. Hot Dogs fer breakfast anyone? Wiz

25. 25 Gas Man Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:11 am

Awesome… can’t wait to try one… I’m in Harrisburg all the time.

26. 26 Jo mama Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:13 am

The food there is awsome………. Bottom line haters…….

27. 27 John E Adams Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:35 am

Great stuff – hope to see one in NE Florida!

28. 28 Negotiable Tim Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:07 am

Good Stuff!!!!!!!!!!

29. 29 Harry Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:58 am

Cyyril. In case you don’t know. Jesse is tweeting your news.

30. 30 Crocker Motorcycle Co Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:49 am

Didn’t know they exist. Will check it out next time we are in Long Beach!

31. 31 Doc Robinson Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:11 am

Cisco do great food. Ate there yesterday. Always do when in LA. Nicker you are way confused about the pit bulls, one definately did not eat the other. Hope you were joking …

32. 32 1550tc Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:41 am

Hey Doc

Nut Cracker you mentioned

, I’m surprised that a burger joint wouldn’t stay open for supper (closes 4 PM)

Doc Ive been there and i think its just the area, some guy told us NOT to leave our suv on the street after dark or we would see the worldest fastest 4 wheel removal pit stop 🙂

Great food if anything some items like the dailey special was less than some mc d’s crap

Good luck and 25 locations sounds right, just do what in and out burger does: simple clean quality food and few locations..take a look at Famous Daves business model, its one u might want to copy.

Jesse your best test market if you need one WHICH I DOUBT , would be a CISCO catering van/truck at one of the rallys…….

33. 33 The Supreme Team Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:20 pm

If you’re flaming, it means you haven’t eaten the food from there. Hell of a good burger.
    Good luck Jesse…and 1550tc…I like that idea of the Cisco roach coach.
    All the “gourmet” Kogi and Grilled Cheese food trucks rolling around So. Cal. can tell you that there is definitely a market for it.

34. 34 1550tc Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:34 pm

I like that idea of the Cisco roach coach.

roach coach hadnt heard that term in years……….imagine how cool that thing would look, would have been the best project on monster garage!!

Conrad seeing how you like all that euro fashion, iam suprized you didnt have

Jesse’s Almond Tart a la mode, covered with XO cafe Patron ……its not on the menu we just made it ourselves with the soft icream&XO Patron……the extra 1500 calories was allowed on our See Food diet 🙂

35. 35 Olive Oil Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Annettesayswhat you open it and I’ll be your first customer here in Vancouver.

36. 36 Steve Hog Radio Prodcuer Feb 3rd, 2011 at 3:01 pm

TV opens the doors wide open for anyone who is fortunate enough to get on it and then wise enough to use the exposure to further his or her business.

American Choppers Paul Senior has his franchise and now JJ both being veterans of TV Land.

Can’t fault anyone wise enough to strike while the iron is hot.

37. 37 Dom(Choppers Syndicate) Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:35 pm

enjoy your meal !!! 😉

38. 38 Jason H Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Brilliant! I am getting ready to do the same thing

39. 39 David Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Hell they are trying to pass a law here in Texas to Ban Pitbulls after two of them mauled and killed a 10 year old boy…….We may have a surplus of Cisco burger meat !

SSDD; David

40. 40 Quint w/HogRadio.net Feb 4th, 2011 at 12:38 am

Pssst, Cyril, those interweb radio shows steal your stuff too.

41. 41 ROCKSTAR Feb 4th, 2011 at 5:40 am

copy In & Out and take it nation wide

… cept it’s not In & Out

42. 42 nicker Feb 6th, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Doc,

Ya, i thought one-o those dogs got “eaten”…… in like the second(?) episode, wasn’t it…??
    And as i recall JJ seemed real real proud of the survivor.
    Wasn’t that the episode showing the ex-wife doing a credible job of raising the kid and trying to hold the business together…???

Anyway, RE: the joke:
    Many WestPac sailors know about and have tried dog meat, it’s a Philippine Island (PI) delicacy.
    (in the PI they used to raise dogs in farms just like we raise turkeys)
    So yes, the joke was in the form of a question “was Cisco the Meal” (a berger of Cisco meat)?

Sure it may well have been in “bad taste” …… but then that’s never stopped me…….. 🙂

-nicker-

43. 43 David Feb 7th, 2011 at 12:06 am

Cisco killed Rudy…..dont really know if he ate him or not……

SSDD; David

44. 44 madpuppy Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Hey JJ, how much does a franchise cost ? And what does it include? I know for In-Out, they pick locations where at least five hundred thousand cars a day go by, but they are not a franchise, their family owned. I would be interested in putting one on I-80 headed for Reno NV.

45. 45 Rick Feb 7th, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Would love to have one here. Would kill for a good burger in Cincy.

46. 46 Arie Feb 9th, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Hey Jesse, Can I come to Cisco and order a burger… Then, half way through completion change my mind about what I want on it! 🙂

47. 47 Toby Quezambra Feb 16th, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I WANT ONE IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA (OR A WHITE CASTLE)

48. 48 puggy Jul 3rd, 2011 at 6:08 pm

Went to Cisco Burger today.Boy,since Jesse has gone the place has gone to the dogs.Two bottles of catsup to be shared for all the tables.No seat covers in the womans bathroom,floor in restroom quite dirty.The fries are no longer the same.Thin and overdone..No more mints on the counter and you can’t even get a t-shirt because most of the shirts are out of all the sizes.What’s going on?We drive from OC to eat there but may not any more.Sad!!!!!!

1. 1 Tweets that mention Exclusive. Jesse James Launching Cisco Burger Franchise. at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 3:26 pm
Crusher