V-Twin Expo. Dirico Motorcycles To Debut Two 2011 Models

During the V-Twin Expo this weekend (Feb. 5th through 7th), Dirico Motorcycles is set to launch 2 new motorcycles for 2011.  The ProStreet Roadster and the HeartBreaker will be displayed at the Metzeler booth with Dirico’s representatives available to discuss these new motorcycles.

Dirico Motorcycles state to have conceived the ProStreet Roadster to offer exceptional back roads handling and extreme comfort for the long haul.  “This is an incredible ride.  We carefully research all manufacturers to select the most thoroughly designed and tested components in addition to fabricating our own parts,” explains Mark Dirico of Dirico Motorcycles. “Our frame is carefully designed to provide a perfect foundation for each component to operate for its intended purpose so that the rider has the utmost confidence in their riding experience on our motorcycles.”

Regarding the HeartBreaker it was designed for the female motorcycle rider.  “We consulted with a variety of female riders to accomplish the build and perfect the design,” said Dirico, “and we’ve created a well-balanced, easy to handle bike that is mechanically sound and very solid to ride.”  Customized options available for the HeartBreaker include seat and handlebar styles and choice of engine size that suits the customer’s riding needs.  Anti-lock brakes are also an option.

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and Mark Dirico, his brother in law, created Dirico Motorcycles with the intent to hand built high performance, practical and functional limited edition custom motorcycles.

18 Responses to “V-Twin Expo. Dirico Motorcycles To Debut Two 2011 Models”

1. 1 EJ Feb 2nd, 2011 at 9:48 am

What do they think their target market is? Pretty standard looking cruiser design and not much power with a custom price tag of almost $40,000? Basically a Harley clone (well, not actually a clone, a lot of it is Harley) at twice the price of a Harley. “Engineered to ride, built to last.” Hope they didn’t pay someone to come up with that marketing campaign.

2. 2 colemanfu Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:02 am

That black bike is sharp – I like the rake and low tank.

3. 3 Boss Hawg Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:13 am

Same here, the black bike is sharp and looks like a winner!

Hope this is the year that we see change from the negative trend to a very positive upbeat.

Boss Hawg

4. 4 Ed Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Way cool bikes, especially the Roadster. Perfect for running down to your local Cisco Burger for a treat.

5. 5 Rick Lossner Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:27 pm

@EJ.. it’s got a Twin Cam as the heart of it…. but that’s where the HD ends…

Nice bikes on their website…. I wouldn’t expect most guys that have to fiance their HD’s to appreciate the bikes…. but that’s what keeps guys like this in business and ensures you have a bike that stands out the crowd 🙂

6. 6 burnout Feb 2nd, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Their paint is really nice. peace

7. 7 chopperfreak29 Feb 2nd, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Rick Lossner:

So according to you someone who has to finance their bike can’t “appreciate” an over-priced, boring, run of the mill cruiser. I’m thinking it’s more along the lines of some rich dude who slams a bunch of cash down for something “different” has a vested interest in seeing that product as either more “unique” or “exclusive” in order to validate the high asking price or he looks like a fool easily seperated from his money.

8. 8 666 Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:13 pm

yawn

9. 9 Rick Lossner Feb 3rd, 2011 at 7:19 am

CF29 // To each his own. I ‘m just saying.. .when people bitch about the cost, it’s usually because the $ was the problem to begin with 🙂

They’re nice bikes; none destined for my garage. But most of their models would have me turning my head when they rode by .. isn’t that the point? 🙂

I’ve got an awesome Bobber I ride… now.. every magazine has one of the cover…. most look to spartan and small for the bubbas riding them…

I’d say they are almost run of the mill now ;(

To each their own 🙂

10. 10 Wiz Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:13 am

Nice bikes, However don’t ever put them on a stage, they FALL OFF ‘an BREAK!! I’ve seen it happen before. YUK-YUK!! Wiz

11. 11 Gas Man Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:16 am

I’m was going to yawn myself till I scared myself with the near $40k price tag. The styling and looks are on point but the day and age for $40k “custom” bikes is damn near done. Look at Big Dog and they are about $10k cheaper, but they are barely holding on. Coleman has already let go most of his staff.

12. 12 Conrad Nicklus Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:51 pm

I about spit out my drink when i saw then and read it. I mean really? They look just like Harleys with some paint that is also similar to a Harley. If I were Harley I would sue their ass for copying designs and everything else known to man. If I remember correctly years ago HD tried to sue Big Dog over and over for things which BDM didnt even remotely look like an HD, these look EXACTLY like a HD….. Not to mention this ….”Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and Mark Dirico, his brother in law, created Dirico Motorcycles with the intent to hand built high performance, practical and functional limited edition custom motorcycles”…. PLEASE tell me where the “HIGH PERFORMANCE” is here.. I DO NOT see the high performance ANY where on those bikes.

Just my 2 cents.

13. 13 Conrad Nicklus Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:52 pm

and Jesus, for 40k you can go buy a Desperado Motorcycle or Big Dog Motorcycle and have WAY better looking bikes and WAY more high performance!

14. 14 1550tc Feb 4th, 2011 at 10:04 am

as for Tyler

Love In An Elevator
    Livin’ it up when I’m goin’ down
    Love In An Elevator
    Lovin’ it up till I hit the ground

The elevator hit the ground for these bikes back in the mid -late 90’s-till 03 and at $20-25K

and …………..

“offer exceptional back roads handling and extreme comfort for the long haul”……….i bet it does especially if your long haul back road riding is from Strugis to the Chip for a show!

15. 15 Conrad Nicklus Feb 4th, 2011 at 4:42 pm

TC

….”Please wipe that texas snow of your LV sunglasses and give them some credit, on the pro street they have dual floating rotors and what??? a storz inverted front end?? Conrad Big Dog never put out anybikes with the kind of power you guys have on some of your Desperado bikes !!” ….

I dont wear LV glasses I wear Oakley or Wiley X, I only go to LV for my shoes, you know this! LOL.

As for floating rotors, I will give them credit where credit is do, they have way over braked that bike!!! As for the front end, its not a Storz, I cant figure out whos it is but I will call and find out.

BD will NEVER have the power that even our smallest engine puts out!! Im proud to say as I sit here in my office that I have a smile on my face thinking about that!

16. 16 Chopper Kid Feb 5th, 2011 at 12:55 pm

The bike does look like a S/T Duece with a Wide tire kit and some Vance and Hines Big Radius Pipes. But if you went and bought a new Duece had a wide tire kit put on it, had a big bore kit on it, ordered some pm wheels, a storz or american suspension front end and added a bunch of other accessories..This is what you would have and you would probably end up with about 40 in it if you had the dealership do all the work. To me, bottom line it does look like a Harley with alot of aftermarket parts on it that anyone willing to spend the money could get. However the bike is quatlity, but if you can get discounted parts and do the work yourself the price is too high.

17. 17 ha ha ha Feb 14th, 2011 at 11:51 pm

“and Jesus, for 40k you can go buy a Desperado Motorcycle and have WAY better looking bikes”

ha ha ha ha ha, I want the drugs you’re takin….ha ha ha…

1. 1 Tweets that mention V-Twin Expo. Dirico Motorcycles To Debut Two 2011 Models at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News -- Topsy.com Pingback on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:19 am