Jesse James To Produce How-To and Extreme Motorsports Entertainment Series.

Most of the TV shows in which Jesse James was starring (History of The Chopper, Iraq Confidential, Jesse James: Blacksmith, Jesse James is a Dead Man, etc) were produced by his own production company named Payupsucker Productions (like the tattoo in the palm of his hand) that he created in 2004. Jesse James’ Payupsucker Productions just partnered with another motor-sports video entertainment company, Circle King Networks (CKN), to form the all-new El Jefe Entertainment to produce a series of motorsports entertainment movies available on DVD, Pay Per View and mobile formats. Jesse James says: “El Jefe Entertainment is an opportunity for me to share with the fans the two things that I love so much, building and racing. With these new videos, I hope to bring the how-to series they’ve been asking for.”

11 Responses to “Jesse James To Produce How-To and Extreme Motorsports Entertainment Series.”

1. 1 john grant Apr 24th, 2011 at 11:46 am

How did the watercooled Knucklehead turn out. Any video of that build ? jg

2. 2 www.thatmotorcycleshow.com Apr 24th, 2011 at 12:26 pm

This should be really cool!

3. 3 bigitch Apr 24th, 2011 at 2:34 pm

“for me to share with the fans the two things that I love so much”

he left out getting married and divorced…

4. 4 debbyracer45 Apr 24th, 2011 at 10:23 pm

……..If you don’t have anything nice to say…keep the shit to yourself! Get over it already

5. 5 Rick Peyton Apr 24th, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Sounds cool. Can’t wait. And I already know how to get married and divorced.

Rick

6. 6 Eric Maurer Apr 24th, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Rick…. HAHAHAHA
    bigitch…. FAIL! Who cares, get over it.

Good on ya JJ…. we will pony up the bucks to keep watching you shape (motorcycles and the industry)
    Let’s see History of the Chopper 2, Monster Garage Next Generation and Motorcycle Mania 4, 5 and 6. Everything but JJ is a Dead Man, that was kinda lame 🙂

EricM

7. 7 bigitch Apr 25th, 2011 at 1:14 am

debbyracer

if i hurt yor feelings…

as Jesse would say……. good!

8. 8 rebel Apr 25th, 2011 at 6:41 am

i’m sure we’ll all watch what ever he does, but i’d really like the rest of my GARAGE MAGAZINE subs. that i’d pre paid up like a sucka.

9. 9 1550tc Apr 25th, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Rebel

GARAGE MAGAZINE subs. that i’d pre paid up like a sucka. Same here, oh well it was an expensive burger at cisco i guess LOL or a hidden cover charge for all my visits to the showroom 🙂

Should be good TV as JJ and his company put out some good TV and he is very good on camera 🙂

10. 10 Kirk Perry Apr 25th, 2011 at 8:44 pm

The more motorcycle programs the better for all of us – essential that we keep “motorcycle consciousness” right up there in the public’s face. 24/7, as much as possible to keep our inertia going, so we’re up to speed when we need a (metaphorical) hammer.
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    In that spirit, I find it necessary to offer a ~ REWARD ~ to someone who is willing to read every post I’ve made here between the years 2009 and 2010, and find a small story I posted about paper routes and the Cushman riders of the Houston Chronicle. “….occasionally someone would get thrown in the bonfire for a seemingly minor transgression, but only to the extent of singing a pant leg or hair loss.”
    “…. and the fellow rode on the back fender of the Thunderbird for about 50 ft. from take-off, then lost his footing on the pegs and roll backwards off the pillion pad in front of about 50 people.”

With that story, I can flesh out some more material – and add to a collection of other peoples material and see if we can write something interesting and believable.
    Once someone finds the piece, let me know and I’ll PayPal you some money. – Thanx

11. 11 J Apr 28th, 2011 at 12:17 pm

Feh- if it’s free, I’m interested, otherwise there are other avenues of entertainment- like this forum….