New Harley-Davidson Cut Back Gloss Black Magnum Wheels

Each wheel manufacturer has his own brand name to qualify its line of black & polish wheels. At Harley-Davidson they call it the “H-Cut” series. Their newest model is a one-piece  cast-aluminum wheel called the Magnum ($449.95) is inspired by the steel of a large-frame revolver. 15 individual spokes to form 5 distinct columns. The cast-in “rivets” visually tie the oval cross-section spokes to the rim and the hub.

The machined-aluminum Cut Back surfaces stand in brilliant contrast to the rich gloss black finish. All Genuine Motor Accessory wheels have been certified by Harley- Davidson to perform to their toughest vehicle standards for quality and durability.

Available in 19- and 21-inch front and 17-inch rear sizes to fit many 2006-later Dyna® and 2000-later Softail® models. Requires separate purchase of a model-specific Wheel Installation Kit, Sprocket hardware and Brake Rotor-specific hardware. You can complete the look with a matching Magnum 5 Sprocket Cover in Gloss Black ($54.95). See an authorized Harley-Davidson dealer for fitment details or visit Harley-Davidson’s Website

Barnett Harley-Davidson

13 Responses to “New Harley-Davidson Cut Back Gloss Black Magnum Wheels”

1. 1 zyon Sep 27th, 2011 at 7:36 am

Actually like those

2. 2 Luis Sep 27th, 2011 at 8:15 am

I wonder if performance machine is making these for HD

3. 3 Cadillac Joe D. Sep 27th, 2011 at 8:44 am

I don’t think it is a PM wheel at that price……..even if it is a cast wheel. Plus, I think Mark Finnie (PM President) would come up with a cooler design than that……..not that it is terrible, but look at PM, then look at this.

4. 4 Calif Phil Sep 27th, 2011 at 8:53 am

More Chinese Harley parts. Ughhhh!

5. 5 Calif Phil Sep 27th, 2011 at 8:54 am

I wish HD would support the American worker and try to push American made products.

6. 6 zyon Sep 27th, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Just sat here and read this post three times, even clicked on the link and looked at the Harley site… no mention of the country these wheels were made in?

Not disputing they were likely made overseas but seriously… Ya’ll are going overboard with this overseas hatred! Now you are hating without even having the facts.

Calif, you have any idea of the thought process and research Harley did before they decided on a manufacturer for this wheel? I highly doubt it. You wish they would TRY to support. My guess is, Harley would love to do this if they could… Do you expect Harley to build a factory just to make wheels? I bet you’d be upset if you have to pay 80K for your next Harley. I doubt there are a ton of American wheel manufacturers that get 100% of their supplies domestically.

I too try to buy American when I can but I don’t get all pissed off without the facts.

Until America starts producing viable quantities of steel again, even if you buy something “made in america” you are still buying something made in america but made from raw materials purchased from overseas.

7. 7 skulltrain Sep 27th, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Totally boring effort ! … harley why dont you get with the programe …. all youv’e done is reheated an old design with your concept of a modern happening now trend contrast cut style ….. would not have them on a go cart!

8. 8 mark Sep 27th, 2011 at 6:27 pm

weight?

9. 9 Transam Sep 27th, 2011 at 10:21 pm

How many American companies make a living thanks to China. Importers, those manufacturing in China and selling in America, etc…Forbid them to deal with China and the jobless rate jumps to 15% immediately. It’s what you want? You are all idiots with your China ranting. It’s one world and the best wins..

10. 10 fuji Sep 28th, 2011 at 11:18 am

I don’t know where this wheel was manufactured. Don’t really care.

I would suggest a little research would be better than making assumptions.

First off look at a Harley cast wheel and look at the origin of manufacture for starters.

It may be from the same manufacturer.

Just a thought.

11. 11 fuji Sep 28th, 2011 at 5:11 pm

ZYON asks.

Do you expect Harley to build a factory just to make wheels?

————————————————————————————————————————
    I thought Harley-Davidson purchased Castalloy of Australia and made their own wheels. Tell me if I’m wrong. could be.

12. 12 skulltrain Sep 29th, 2011 at 5:36 am

No …… but if they are not going to be up to speed and what’s current in the market place then leave it to those who can instead of warming up old designs …. Friday afternoon wheels!

13. 13 MDK Sep 29th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Typical hamrmered $h!+ from HD. The rocker looked like a new page but obviously bad taste still lingers in the design dept.

Indian Motorcycle