Streamline Patented Internal Throttle, Lines And Fittings

While in Daytona Beach for Biketoberfest, talked to Austin Weiss from Streamline Designs who explained to me that he is now the sole owner of his company and that after many battles he succeeded to have all knockoffs of his patented internal throttle removed from the market. His system doesn’t require any welding, is fitted with 6 bearings, 5 of which are radial and 1 being a needle bearing.

It is approved for road use and all the original models are engraved with “Streamline” a way for you to know that you will get from the company a lifetime warranty. Logically, Austin Weiss also markets internal brake and clutch lines and fittings. Lines are Kevlar reinforced nylon 3/16 tubing made to be routed inside the tubing of handle bars and frame. Fittings are offered in straight and 90 degrees, both with 3/8-24 thread, the Just drill your holes in your frame and route the hose. Replace the fittings that you want to have routed internally. Then route the hose through out and push to connect the end of the hose to the fitting. No ferrules to lose, no wrenching etc. Call 772-486-4996. Streamline Designs (in construction)

8 Responses to “Streamline Patented Internal Throttle, Lines And Fittings”

1. 1 chopmonster66 Nov 17th, 2011 at 11:46 am

best internal throttle made !!!! hands down. have used them many times ,and not one problem from any of them.. keep up the great work….

2. 2 Gil Berenguer Nov 17th, 2011 at 10:25 pm

“It is approved for road use” By who?

3. 3 Boss Hawg Nov 18th, 2011 at 5:54 am

Austin makes some great products.

Boss Hawg

4. 4 The Supreme Team Nov 18th, 2011 at 11:19 am

Very cool. I met Austin at the Vegas V Twin Expo back in 2006 showing off his first build. Beautiful bike, very nice guy. I wish him the best and hope he continues to innovate product and design.

5. 5 Jason Hallman Nov 18th, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Taiwan Tedd tried to knock this off and so did a few others…it is amazing how much better the original really is! Glad Austin is still around.

6. 6 golfish Nov 19th, 2011 at 4:13 pm

I’ve used one for about 3 years. I’ve had very little if any problems. I found it easier to attach the cable if you drill out the slider. Austin might have already made this mod.

7. 7 Austin Weiss Nov 21st, 2011 at 8:44 am

Thanks guys and as far as approved for on road use, by the DOT it’s engraved with the dot number, patent number and part number. As far as the mod. We have had some improvements over time and always thanks to customer feed back. We love the people using them and always listen to the ideas. We have a lot of new parts coming out this coming year so be on the look out and like is on facebook at facebook.com/streamlinellc. Our toll free number is 1855 SLD-BYAW
    Thanks guys for all the great compliments

8. 8 DLC Nov 21st, 2011 at 10:54 pm

I put one of those high priced but cheap internal throttles on my 2005 build and it was nothing but problems, matter a fact, I couldn’t get the damn thing off the bar so i swapped out the old bars for new ones when i bought one of Austin’s streamline throttle setups.

Great product and never a problem, build me the best stuff and I don’t have a problem paying for it.

Looking forward to your new products.

thx