Harley-Davidson Compact Air Pump Compressor

Interesting new Harley-Davidson Air Pump Compact Air Compressor with Light that you plug into a motorcycle battery charging harness.

It features a built-in, 0-160 psi pressure gauge and bright LED work light. The 11-inch air hose and six-foot, fuse-protected power cord easily reach the front and rear wheels, and are stored in convenient compartments when not in use.

The lightweight pump features durable, impact-resistant construction, and is small enough to fit easily in a saddlebag or strap-on luggage. Kit includes pump, valve stem extension, and nylon carry bag. A good gift idea for this holiday season (P/N 12700020, 39.95) At your Harley-Davidson dealer

6 Responses to “Harley-Davidson Compact Air Pump Compressor”

1. 1 rob Nov 19th, 2011 at 12:28 pm

I t doesn’t have a 75 or 90 degree end,therefore it’s of no use to me. I’ve got a 2012 Road king,what a hassle to air up ,who designed the wheels,they suck!

2. 2 nicker Nov 19th, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Got a unit like that from Sears in my saddle bag.. Used it to air up a Classic with wire wheels year before last…. And have used it to check /adjust tire pressure in any camp-ground.

-nicker-

3. 3 Matt Nov 20th, 2011 at 2:48 am

Rob hit it on the head. The end on this thing makes it almost useless to me as well and not to mention almost twice the price of a comparable mini pump. Another example of not letting function get in the way of form.

4. 4 Big Dan Nov 20th, 2011 at 7:31 am

I’m sure they’ll offer a swivel head for it in the near future, and it’ll probably only cost an extra $15.

I bought the little one made by “Slime” on sale for $10 (normally $20) at Autozone and it works like a champ.

5. 5 calif phil Nov 20th, 2011 at 10:01 am

I have a slime compressor but think this new HD pump is better. The light, the long cord and thebattery tender plug in are all somthing that would be handy. I think it’s about $10 too high .

6. 6 1550tc Nov 20th, 2011 at 8:55 pm

arent these 5-8 $ at places like harbour freight??