Custom Digital Information Gauges For Harley Softail And Dyna 2011-2012

The new Dakota Digital MCL-2011 LED digital information system for CAN bus replaces 2011-up Softail and 2012-up Dyna models with 4-1/2” or 5” tank mount gauges.  It plugs directly into the stock wiring with no modifications needed, installation is a snap. Features are plenty in one compact unit that will fit in the factory opening of the Harley Davidson Softail, Fat Boy, and Wide Glide style dashes. Displays self dim at night for convenience. High brightness BLUE LED gauge (MCL-2011) or high brightness RED LED gauge (MCL-2011)-

Features include an adjustable speedometer (selectable as MPH or KM/h), adjustable tachometer that can also be displayed in the digital readout, fuel range to empty, clock, odometer with two resettable trip meters, engine cylinder head temperature, turn signals, high-beam indicator, neutral indicator, low oil pressure warning, check engine indicator, security, ABS, Cruise on and cruise engaged, low fuel, voltmeter reading with low voltage warning, resettable service miles, resettable hour meter, high speed recall, high rpm recall, user settable countdown service meter with warning, 0-60 mph timer, ¼ mile timer, ¼ mile speed, gear position display compatible with 3 speed through 7 speed transmissions, and adjustable rpm warning point with output for external shift light.

Both versions retail for $499.95 and are covered by a 24 month warranty against manufacturer defects.  No additional parts needed! For more information contact DAKOTA DIGITAL INC, 1-800-852-3228 to order a catalog, or visit our Dakota Digital Website . Also available from your preferred distributor.

8 Responses to “Custom Digital Information Gauges For Harley Softail And Dyna 2011-2012”

1. 1 DJ Dec 15th, 2011 at 9:54 am

Word of caution… I have used Dakata on a few projects. They are a great product and are relativley easy to wire for someone with building experience or a real handy person.. But all that aside, watch out what Guages you use because some of them go to 999 miles and back to zero. The 5100’s for sure are this way.. Just check before you buy and don’t get surprised.

2. 2 Mike Merritt Dec 15th, 2011 at 10:25 am

DJ, the odometer you are refering to is the trip meter, accessed by pressing and releasing your switch. For the actual odometer, press and HOLD your switch, the gauge will say ODO, then mileage in the thousands, then the hudreds. The odometer will never reset.

3. 3 DJ Dec 15th, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I put it on for a customer and that was his complaint.. Next time he is in I will have him check into it… That will make his day. Thanks

4. 4 a63strat Dec 15th, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Installed one on my 2011 FXDB and love it. It will read out the RPMs numerically and has a gear indicator. I really liked that I could dial in the speedo (with the help of a GPS) that was reading 3% off. Now it’s spot on. I shopped around and got a nice discount off of MSRP. It has two trip meters, so I was able to track total miles on my trip to Sturgis as well as MPG between fill-ups. If you get one…make sure to write down your odometer reading before you disconnect the old speedo!

5. 5 Wiz Dec 16th, 2011 at 3:05 am

Sweet, They make GOOD stuff! I’ve used them on my high-end bikes. Not to mention they’re in the Sioux Falls area to boot! Wiz

6. 6 Calif Phil Dec 16th, 2011 at 8:34 am

I have sold and installed quite a few and they are great, the customers love them.

7. 7 Luis Dec 16th, 2011 at 10:55 am

I wish the screen on them was a little more modern. When I see it it reminds me of the a calculator I had in the early 80’s. I’m not asking for an LCD screen (which would be nice) but something that looks better than a series of LED’s lights behind a cutout.

8. 8 Doc Robinson Dec 16th, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Great gauges, I’ve used Dakota DIgital on my last two baggers and even my aging eyes can read ’em at night. Which has saved me more than one speeding fine I can tell you.

Crusher