Avon Tyres Consumer Rebate Program

From May 1 through June 30,2012  purchase two Storm 2 Ultra tires and receive a $40 prepaid MasterCard®. The program is simple. Purchase two Avon Storm 2 Ultra tiresand submit your invoice with a rebate form to Avon Tyres. Avon Tyres will then issue a rebate in the form of a prepaid MasterCard® in the amount of $40 that can be used virtually anywhere MasterCard® debit cards are accepted. (Value is USD $40)

This rebate program is valid only in the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec and where prohibited by law), and certain terms and conditions apply. Please allow six to eight weeks for processing. For more information, visit Avon Moto Rebate.

Built in Melksham, England, Avon tires are designed and manufactured for street and racing applications, from ultra wide tires featuring snakeskin effect sidewalls to ultra high-performance sport bike tires. to perform and are engineered to high standards incorporating the latest in cutting-edge technology.

7 Responses to “Avon Tyres Consumer Rebate Program”

1. 1 Twin Bro May 19th, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Avon or Metzeler? Anyone with advice to give me with rationales?

2. 2 Rogue May 20th, 2012 at 7:27 am

My first thought is that if they are giving a rebate they are and have been charging too much for the tire in the first place. Then you have to wait 6 weeks or more to get your money back.
    I have found Continental Milestone tires better for my personal use than the tires mentioned here. Yes I have tried both. The Continental Tires cost me less and gave me better mileage and handling.
    Much like any product different people like different things so I am just saying what works for me.

3. 3 John Lacey May 20th, 2012 at 5:57 pm

I really hate this ridiculous marketing, why not make them $40 cheaper and save us the hassle???Mitchellin commander 2’s for me thanks. Any company that does this sort of offer loses me immediatly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. 4 bean're May 21st, 2012 at 8:16 am

The amount of riding I do, I need a rebate Every month. And my calender says it is May 21st, 3 weeks in to the deal. Now it is more like rebate WEEK.

5. 5 Ronny Rocker May 21st, 2012 at 9:01 am

Go to mount you on “Cobra” or “Venom” are used for Harley, not is that he paints this announcement here, there are even sizes for my ´05 Dyna Gide…

6. 6 Kroeter May 21st, 2012 at 9:51 am

It’s been $50 the past two years. Like the fat guy at the all-you-can-eat buffet, they probably lose money. 40 bucks is 40 bucks; better jump on it while it’s still available.

7. 7 rob May 21st, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Ordered a pair of Cobra’s for my Road King. Had Venom’s on my ’01 fxd and they were the best tires i ever rode on………………..

Crusher