The partnership first creation is this KR GT1 prototype that you can see below being ridden by Keanu Reeves. The actor visited for the 1st time Gard in 2007 at his L.A. County Choprods shop for a customizing job on one of his favorite rides. That led to a friendship and an ongoing dialogue about riding the ideal machine. Both sharing the same passion for life on two wheels, having common design taste and preference for performance motorcycles, they decided to collaborate under the brand name of Arch Motorcycle Company on a first prototype named the KR GT1s characterized by its power, stability, agility, and aesthetic beauty, offering smooth and impressive power in addition to a comfortable ride. This first prototype is the result of a five-year collaboration with the goal of building a custom motorcycle focused on its ride-ability. A bike begging to be ridden.

“We have a common vision,” says Gard of his partnership with Reeves. “We started with the idea of a performance-based modern machine. Once the bike was complete, it looked like a production motorcycle but unlike anything we had ever seen.

It’s unique and we can’t wait to introduce it to the world.” The KR GT1 is destined for production with Arch Motorcycle Company currently in the industrial design process with plan to have production models for sale in 2013.

Reeves, an avid motorcycle enthusiast has been quietly enjoying motorcycles for more than 25 years. Whether rain or shine, he rides daily and has even had long stints where he didn’t own a car and relied solely on two-wheeled forms of transportation. His passion for motorcycles dates back to his youth. His first ride was a Kawasaki 600 Enduro and he currently owns a variety of Norton Commandos as well as the first Arch Motorcycle. “I’m a guy that loves everything about motorcycles – the sounds, the style and the aesthetic combined with the function but most of all the riding experience. I’ve enjoyed motorcycles for as long as I can remember and I’m ready to share my passion with the world,” explains Reeves. Arch Motorcycle Company.

57 Responses to “Actor Keanu Reeves And Custom Builder Gard Hollinger Partner In Arch Motorcycle Company. KR GT-1 Prototype.”

1. 1 badams Oct 5th, 2012 at 7:59 am

Its bitchin. All business. Showcases fabrication, engineering and design with flow. With the subgenre of exotic V-Twin offerings out there, this contender will be a force.

2. 2 Dave Blevins Oct 5th, 2012 at 11:28 am

@RUB
    I’ve never met anyone who got laid beacause they had a Vette, or a bike for that matter. Guess it must have been my enormous… PERSONALITY, that made the chicks dig me, heh- heh- heh.
    Nah, probably just my thick wallet. Good luck with your giant seat.

3. 3 burnout Oct 5th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

I ride my Road King mostly with just the solo seat on it………………..just sayin. peace

4. 4 Blackmax Oct 5th, 2012 at 3:57 pm

This is the bike that should been in the “Matix” series
    I’m not a big fan of the rocket style but guess what? To each his own !!!
    Would be a boring world if we all did / liked and rode the same damn thing
    Looks like a well executed machine & so what if it doesn’t have room for a passenger
    Sometimes you might WANT a solo bike to ride around on

5. 5 Jusmecuzz Oct 6th, 2012 at 4:20 pm

@Dave Blevins….Last comment, well said! “Good luck with your giant seat” hahaaa….. good stuff.

Anyways, I like the bike as it is and wish them both the best. As I’ve said before, folks on here are so quick to criticize and complain because a bike or product doesn’t suit their particular needs or likes. I’m just glad to see projects/builds like this and admire the will and determination involved, whether it be to my liking or not.

6. 6 RUB Oct 8th, 2012 at 3:28 am

@ Dave , just sayin its all about riding , with the ladies or not , be safe and buy some drinks with that fat wallet ! 😉

7. 7 Dan Oct 8th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

1 – Forwards (whyyyyyyy?)
    2 – Sprotor – not on a performance bike, please