You will have to wait until December 10 on the Discovery Channel to see what the builders have built (footage of each shop 6-week fabrication job), and December 11 for the winner of this 4-way build-off to be decided live in Las Vegas. Of course, trash talking between competitors has already started and is even encouraged to build the largest audience possible when the TV runs its 2 segments. Verbal exchanges are made via TMZ, each shop website, social networks, the Discovery TV Shows  “Outlaw Garage”, “American Chopper” and “Fast N’ Loud” in which star Richard Rawlings & Aaron Kaufman, the 2 partners of Garage Gas Monkey. These 2 need a little bit more notoriety, so they produced their own little video called “Exclusive Bike Build-Off Footage from Orange County Choppers” in which they make fun of Paul Teutul Junior & Senior. Good builders, ok. But good actors?

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

48 Responses to “4-Way Bike Build-Off Between Jesse James, Paul Jr, Paul Sr And Garage Gas Monkey. Let’s The Trash Talk Begin.”

1. 1 Elvis Nugent Nov 13th, 2012 at 10:40 am

here comes a flood of ”who gives a rat’s ass about these clowns” comments

2. 2 Brett Nov 13th, 2012 at 10:44 am

Show business as its lowest level. And millions will watch these guys make a lot of money with a bad reality building bikes show.

3. 3 Scorpion Nov 13th, 2012 at 10:47 am

Look at these 2 new clowns, Richard Rawlings & Aaron Kaufman. Selling out to make money as clowns, not as builders. Sad America. Who voted Obama?

4. 4 Vince Nov 13th, 2012 at 10:52 am

I think ANY publicity the motorcycle industry can get nowadays is a GOOD thing… Hopefully it will spark SOME interest and get business flowing a bit more. Quick being so dam negative!

5. 5 GuitarSlinger Nov 13th, 2012 at 11:33 am

Does anyone still actually care about this bunch ? Seriously folks JJ has fallen into a self created abyss that even he doesn’t comprehend – Paul Sr & Jr were made for TV builders from the get go ( think the ‘ Monkee’s ‘ of custom bike building )….. and GGM …. well ….. who does give a monkey’s behind about this bunch ? FYI > Vince < Bad publicity like this that demeans motorcycling only serves to further diminish the general publics attitude towards the industry .. as well as us as riders !

Who voted Obama someone asks ? Moi . Albeit not a vote for Obama but rather a vote against Romney and his Tea Party lapdog Ryan .

6. 6 Sharrack Nov 13th, 2012 at 11:35 am

Richard Rawlings claimed that his shop has built world class bikes for famous people.
    Anyone have a link or place i. Can see them? Seriously….

Once again….there is only one, true journeyman fabricator in that bunch who can hand build a bike himself.
    A man who has traveled the country and abroad to investigate metal forming techniques and tools only found in books and museums these days.
    All the media BS aside…..anyone involved with fab work who cant admit this, is either jealous as hell or has been living under a rock for the last 15yrs.
    And i’ll call him a journeyman when ever i want! :)

Media BS included….Let the Discovery build off circus begin!

7. 7 burnout Nov 13th, 2012 at 11:48 am

One thing is for sure, It’s good tv and a LOT of people WILL watch it!! I know I will…..like a bad train wreck! peace

8. 8 hk Nov 13th, 2012 at 12:27 pm

i thought that was funny as hell ,you guys need to lighten up .

any publicity for the motorcycle world in these crap economic times is a blessing good or bad .

9. 9 roscoe Nov 13th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

I thought it was funny.
    I don’t watch the OCC guys, nor do I watch JJs stuff either.

The Fast and Loud guys are fun to watch, I have watched the other guys stuff but can’t sit thru the whole show because their egos jump thru the screen.

I doubt I watch this build off, but I will continue to watch Fast and Loud.

10. 10 Curt! Nov 13th, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Reality tv… They really had me believing they were the Turtles. That’s what I see when I tune in Occ, then after a couple minutes tune it back out and try to forget what I saw….. It’s all in good fun and this was entertaining..

11. 11 A 1 CYCLES INC. Nov 13th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

THESE GUYS GET IT..ITS ENTERTAINMENT! AND BELIEVE ME THEY WILL GET MADE FUN OF..ITS ALL ABOUT THE SHOW AND PROMOTION..GOOD FOR THEM.

12. 12 1550tc Nov 13th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Every-time i see these videos……..this song always come to mind

Yeah, I’m sittin’ on this bar stool talking like a damn fool
    Got the twelve o’clock news blues
    And I’ve given up hope for the afternoon soaps
    And a bottle of cold brew
    Is it any wonder I’m not crazy?
    Is it any wonder I’m sane at all?

I’m so tired of losin’, I’ve got nothing to do
    And all day to do it
    So, I go out cruisin’, but I’ve no place to go
    And all night to get there
    Is it any wonder I’m not a criminal?
    Is it any wonder I’m not in jail?

Is it any wonder I’ve got too much time on my hands?
    Ticking away with my sanity
    I’ve got too much time on my hands
    It’s hard to believe such a calamity
    I’ve got too much time on my hands
    And it’s ticking away – ticking away from me

Too much time on my hands
    (T-T-T-T-T-Ticking away)
    Too much time on my hands
    (And I don’t know what to do with myself)
    Too much time on my hands
    [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/styx/too+much+time+on+my+hands_20132890.html ]
    Too much time on my hands
    Too much time on my hands
    Too much time on my hands

13. 13 doc Nov 13th, 2012 at 1:05 pm

maybe JJ is falling into the abyss for…….MONEY!

14. 14 Harl Nov 13th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

No comment!

15. 15 Woody Nov 13th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

I like cake.

16. 16 Jackofalltradesmasterofnone Nov 13th, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Aaron forgot to say “um” about 1,500 times while he was talking!!!!

17. 17 JohnJ. TEXAS Nov 13th, 2012 at 2:43 pm

as simple as this… paul Jr. sucking the teet of his voting demographic (WOMEN 18-34) as he builds a bicycle or “custom” motorcycle sponsoring breast cancer. Ya’ll see this??? The producers of the show should dump a motor/trans, sheetmetal and metallic tubing at the respective garages of all participates involved. But that’s to much common sense and nobody wants to see that…

18. 18 GuitarSlinger Nov 13th, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Couple more if I may ;
    True Jesse James is the only ‘real ‘ journeyman/builder in the bunch . Problem being he also has an unfortunate Self Destruction streak in him a mile long . He’s gone thru more careers – wives and money than most of us do underwear which is why he’s in the bind he’s in . Too bad cause the man underneath the garbage is a brilliant fabricator/builder .

19. 19 MADrider Nov 13th, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Yawn old news the only people that will benifit from this is the Execs at Pilgrim, Discovery. After that the “builders” , the real losers are the tv public with this endless trash reality “tv”. Low buck no brain producers.

20. 20 TodT Nov 13th, 2012 at 8:27 pm

I really do enjoy these clowns, I’m still wondering why still sell these cars “no reserve”.
    You’d think after the first or second spanking they would have learned their lesson……

21. 21 Zipper Nov 13th, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Best news I have read recently. If the networks can sell these shows there is hope for others to do well. I can’t believe people actually take time out of their lives to watch this stuff, especially people who really like to ride. ..Z

22. 22 BobS Nov 13th, 2012 at 10:58 pm

I will not quote any Styx lyrics. But I’ll watch the show. Hell, what else am I going to do, watch SOA? Everything on tv is a joke, lighten up and enjoy it.

23. 23 Jesse Tayly Nov 14th, 2012 at 10:08 am

hahahaha

24. 24 Jusmecuzz Nov 14th, 2012 at 10:44 am

Made me laugh…..that’s all that matters.

25. 25 Cochise Nov 14th, 2012 at 11:08 am

I like the Gas Monkey guys.

Never have liked the OCC gig, Jr never deserved anything, but the old man, should NOT have dissed his son publicly like that, (I could never see me doing my boy that way).

Jesse? If he had of got in any other man’s face (that had any balls) the way he did Bob, they would have knocked his dick stiff, or I would have, even though I would probably had to sneak up on him with a 2 by 4 and got him from the back, hey I’m old :-).

Train Wreck, indeed!!

26. 26 Jester Nov 14th, 2012 at 11:12 am

Cochise. What’s the story with Jesse. Who is Bob?

27. 27 deadwood1783 Nov 14th, 2012 at 11:59 am

You guys crack me,,,we all do what we do for MONEY. Clowns or not they apparently have an audience. Can’t say as I’m a “fan” of any of them,,,but I don’t hold it against them that they have found a way to make a train load of money while many of us are still stuck at the station!!!

28. 28 tattooeddmike Nov 14th, 2012 at 1:39 pm

It’s just for a laugh, … watch it or not… it’s your choice. I think too many people make way too much of these build off deals, but at the same time they do demand an audience. I do not watch Sr. or Jr…. don’t care for their attitudes or most of Jr. “builds”. Jesse, on the other hand can build his bikes from the ground up, instead of having someone build a frame for him and most of the rest… I’d be interested in seeing the Gas Monkey’s building a bike from the ground up.. their show is mostly entertaining for any gearhead. (I like Fast & Loud, and Jesse’s show!) In the end who cares except for the end product…? The drama I can do without!
    Thanks again for all the news Cyril.

29. 29 Irish Rose Nov 14th, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I’m kind of surprised the Junior fans haven’t found their way here yet to “defend” their hero. Give it time though and they’ll come crawling out of the wood work.

As for watching the build-off, I’ll watch it for the giggles. Otherwise I’ll spend my time doing something constructive, like watching paint dry.

30. 30 Blackmax Nov 14th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

While I disagree that ANY type of publicity is good publicity
    (Sons of Asswipes & the Laughing Dumbells have caused more damage than I care to think about)
    This is an excerise of excess
    As stated above the ONLY people who profit are the producers and the Discovery Channel
    (Bad enough they exploit Sturgis every year. Chumley, really !!!)
    I will not be watching I think I’ll join Irish Rose, watch the paint dry
    and wait for the comment fallout on this blog, Stay tuned !!!

31. 31 Tina Marie Nov 14th, 2012 at 7:40 pm

I wish they’d bring back ‘Build or Bust’ and other Bike Build Off programs.
    I’d like to see up and coming designers and builders showcased on TV programs, not ‘Has beens and Wanna-bes’.
    Build a bike that can actually be ridden and not a ‘Trailer Queen’, build a bike that someone can actually purchase and is ‘Street Legal’ and follow the market with what people are buying. Baggers are hot and create some awesome Baggers. Too many designers/builders live in the past with their designs of the custom chopper and trying to keep the design alive, it’s time to move on as a designer and build something else.
    A four way build off, I don’t expect anything earth shattering from any of them. Publicity for them and their shows.

32. 32 Grey Beard Nov 14th, 2012 at 10:34 pm

As for the Gas Monkey guys. I ain’t got no time for them. Tuned into their show once for about 15 minutes about a 47 Chevy coupe. They looked at the trunk lid and said, DAHHHH whats dat ????? They had no clue it was a Rat Fink by “Big Daddy” Roth. Enough of these guys.

The Teutuls saga. Let me take a bow. About two yrs ago, I posted here outlining and explaining the overall OCC saga for ratings, from the fighting in the begining, the seperation, opening another shop, then the out come of making up. Yep…. I hit it dead on.

33. 33 Irish Rose Nov 14th, 2012 at 11:42 pm

@ Blackmax

You’re more than welcome to join me. Just bring the beverages and I’ll supply the pizza.

34. 34 Bygtime Nov 14th, 2012 at 11:45 pm

It’s all about the mean green!….Money, money, money!

35. 35 mike Nov 15th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Matt Hotch, is still the Biker build-off champion! just because they have a show doesn’t mean they are the best builders in the world….

36. 36 mike Nov 15th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

You can call them clowns all you want. they are laughing all the way to the bank.. I would love to be in their place any day!

37. 37 George Davenport Nov 15th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

We know that they act like clowns because they are paid to do so.

38. 38 John Nov 15th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

It’s all in good fun. hey at least OCC will be building a bike this time and not a snowmobile.

39. 39 Steelchoppin Nov 16th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

I wish all reality based motorcycle programing would just go away. This model worked for a nano-second years ago. Nothing will ever even come close to an old Monster Garage or hell…even American Chopper before all the crappy (and fake family drama). This is so lame it makes me want to gouge my eyes out. It is not based on talent at all. Some of the most talented builders are doing just that: “building” not searching for a fast buck spending half their day contriving ways to do something other than what landed a TV producer at their doorstep anyway. This is over scripted and contrived and I have no respect for it. Sorry that I have nothing worthwhile to add here but I gotta get back to work.

40. 40 Blackmax Nov 17th, 2012 at 4:59 pm

@ Irish Rose
    Leaded or Unleaded ?
    Hot or Cold ?
    LOL !!!!

41. 41 chicagojohn Nov 17th, 2012 at 5:17 pm

LOL funny! this sure beats shoveling snow!

42. 42 fastone371 Nov 24th, 2012 at 5:10 pm

For a bunch of people who do not watch any of these shows I find it very unusual that you all know so much about it. JJ is a great fabricator but he is such a jackass nobody likes him. Sr. kinda fits in with JJ, another jackass. Jr. may be a “cake decorator” but he seems to be successful at it, at least it seems he spent enough money to equip his shop that it looks like he is making a few bucks.

43. 43 Jim Nov 27th, 2012 at 3:09 am

Whistling ass piss

44. 44 cd Nov 30th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

that is funny stuff . hit the nail on the head, thats just the way those homos at occ act. fuckin drama queens . and that weirdo that isup Sr’s ass, is he supposed to b funny or retarted?

45. 45 biggdog Dec 11th, 2012 at 12:18 am

i think they all do a good dam job on what they do if everybody did it the same way life would be boring but yea ill watch it i watch all of there shows i have been around bikes all of my life and i think they all are good with what they do.everybody puts down jr and sr but show me who else on reality shows gives to charitys more than thes two guy’s.. like i said i like all of there shows and if you dont why are you watching them ….i love yall Haters …

46. 46 Treadirons Dec 11th, 2012 at 12:27 am

The real Chopper/Bobber is what Gas Monkey did. The guy who gets a real already made road going bike and makes it something other. All resect to you guys….. The New York boys do build some nice looking arty ornaments that appeal to the promo business people for showboating there products and causes on TV, You guys have the market on that… Jesse James’s bike is Gung Fu of what only a few can do. This man is the master of the biuld. What we are really voting on is what style we like the best. All these guys are on TV. But They all do better then a lot of us can. Hats off to all .. Great fun.

47. 47 biggdog Dec 11th, 2012 at 3:18 pm

treadirons i agree with you and out of all the bikes i do like gas monkeys the best if i was going to bye one that would be it..

48. 48 Fatoldguy Dec 12th, 2012 at 10:43 pm

So how come the fast and loud crowd film a video in a motercycle build shop – never before seen in their show? How does that happen?

Trade In Your iPhone