The new 18-inch Cut Back Gloss Black Road Winder™ Custom Wheel (P/N 43300064, $749.95) from Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Accessories® features directional spokes for the look of forward motion even while standing still.

The slim spokes open the wheel visually, and showcase the available matching brake rotors and sprocket.

The durable gloss black finish is cut away within the spokes to reveal a contrasting highlight of brilliant forged 6061 aluminum.

This wheel fits 2004-later Touring models (except Trike). A matching 18-inch rear wheel (P/N 40900074, $749.95) is also available. Installation may require the separate purchase of a model-specific Wheel Installation Kit, sprocket hardware and brake rotor-specific hardware, and a tire. See an authorized Harley-Davidson dealer for fitment details.

10 Responses to “New 18″ Road Winder Wheel In Cut Black Gloss Finish For Harley-Davidson Touring Models.”

1. 1 Damon Nov 30th, 2012 at 12:20 pm

What’s next after the black/aluminum contrast effect? Getting boring.

2. 2 18Bravo Nov 30th, 2012 at 1:10 pm

“The look of forward motion even while standing still.”
    Now there’s a cliche I haven’t heard since oh, the last time I watched Paul Junior.
    Contrast or no, I guess they’d look pretty good on certain bikes.

3. 3 Eric Maurer Dec 1st, 2012 at 1:22 am

I am glad to see HDmoco coming out with something current….. like contrast cut or not, at least these wheels current with modern trends. If I were buying a new HD (which I would NEVER do… I always buy used), but that aside, if I were buying a new HD, I would order these wheels for my FXDXLXFLSDI (whatever) and would rule the cruise nights!

4. 4 courtney Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:29 am

I like ’em. They look easier to keep clean than the chrome spokes on my blacked-out FLSTSB….

5. 5 Hamilton Dec 1st, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Like it.

6. 6 Blackmax Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Nice, but has been done before, better & cheaper

7. 7 bobs56 Dec 3rd, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Nice, more or less classic lines, so much more appealing than all the custom wheels sporting tacky swooping cut outs, tribal motifs, flames etc. .

8. 8 Sam Dec 4th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Blackmax: Wkho has done this wheel before, better and cheaper? I am interested in going to 18’s.

9. 9 poppymann Dec 7th, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Looks kind of like Roland Sands to me

10. 10 MotorcycleBootBoy Feb 26th, 2013 at 2:47 pm

So do you need a specific installation toolkit or not? If you were to order one of these babies it would be good to know on forehand wether you really need it or not.