sscrankcase1sscrankcase2Now owners of 2007-í14 Harley-Davidson touring models can replace worn or damaged crankcases, or build a really large engine with S&S crankcases. Oil line conversion kit required. Currently available for touring models only.

Stock looking, but with stronger and thicker wall sections, superior 356-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, TimkenÆ sprocket shaft bearing, and a tough powder coat finish that matches stock engine parts. Available for stock bore as well as 4-1/8î and 4-3/8î bore engines. More info at S&S Cycle T2 Crankcase.

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

7 Responses to “New From S&S Cycle. Super Stock Crankcase For 2007-2014 Harley Davidson Touring Models”

1. 1 G. Caligari. Sep 8th, 2013 at 11:25 am

Up to 2014 models. Are Harley crankcases supposed to be damaged so fast?

2. 2 bigalyts Sep 9th, 2013 at 7:32 am

W hat is causing the Damaged Cases. I have a pre 07 Motor? I would hate to hear that mileage or Bad.design is the REASON. I would expect as a HD Owner that.their Motors can do.100,000 k with good care. This sounds like the Top of the other 5 reasons to go Victory/ Indian,.don’t you all agree?

3. 3 Bernie Carter Sep 9th, 2013 at 7:35 am

If S&S proposes replacement HD crankcases for recent tourers they must know that there is a possible issue with the stock one.

4. 4 David King Sep 9th, 2013 at 8:29 am

Looks like it’s a multi year fit, engineered to be current as well. I’m certainly not worrying about my factory case on a 2010 dying an early death. These would be a great way to go for a builder.

Really don’t think it’s a statement on the durability of the stock cases. Just my $.02.

5. 5 OEM Thelma Sep 9th, 2013 at 9:18 am

The MoCo buys ( at times) inferior steel for their cases.Evos built in the early 90s often cracked cases. H.D. would replace the case, if a cracked case Evo owner made enough of a bitch.Many miles later, if an unknowing Evo owner cracked a case, the MoCo would sell you one, forgetting totally about inferior steel.

6. 6 Bean're Sep 9th, 2013 at 10:50 am

The Timken Bearing design is the way to go for sure. I just used stock Harley 2013 cases and replaced the roller bearing with a JIMS Timken bearing conversion kit. A whole lot cheaper then new cases.

7. 7 Jawz Sep 9th, 2013 at 12:13 pm

The ole lady just turned 178,000 miles on her 2001 FLHT. I just turned 114,000 on my 2008 FLHX. Neither have had the cases split, the only thing I ever did on the 01 was a big bore kit at 80,000 miles. Good maintenance practices is the key. Just ride the hell out of them.

Jawz