New Harley-Davidson Extreme Billet Air Cleaner

SE-Billet-Ventilator-ChomeSE-Billet-Ventilator-Cut-Back-BlackThe new Screamin’ Eagle Extreme Billet Ventilator Air Cleaner Kit (P/N 29400163 Chrome, P/N 29400164 Cut Back Black; $449.95) offers a detailed cover for the proven Screamin’ Eagle Ventilator filter element. The machined billet aluminum cover features high-end detailing with exposed hex-shank chrome fasteners and heavy-gauge stainless steel wire mesh inlays. Available in Chrome or Cut Back Black finish, the two-piece billet cover surrounds the filter and is topped with a full-color Screamin’ Eagle medallion.

This low-profile oval air cleaner features a 180-degree side-exposed filter element and a cast back plate for maximum air flow to the throttle body. An included rain sock protects the filter and engine from drawing in moisture during inclement weather. This easy-to-install kit includes the billet air cleaner cover, high-flow filter element, back plate, protective rain sock, and all required installation hardware. It is street legal when used with stock mufflers. This kit fits 2009-later Touring and Trike models, and 2011-later CVO™ Softail® Convertible, CVO Softail® Deluxe and CVO Breakout® models. All EFI-equipped models require ECM recalibration for proper installation (priced separately). See an authorized Harley-Davidson dealer for installation details.

14 Responses to “New Harley-Davidson Extreme Billet Air Cleaner”

1. 1 Homer Sep 13th, 2013 at 8:30 am

Are they made in China or the USA? I will buy when I hear they are made in the US. Thanks Harley.

2. 2 Adi Sep 13th, 2013 at 9:07 am

Why not just price it at $1049.99… $449.95 is a steal!!!

3. 3 CafeSportyTC Sep 13th, 2013 at 10:44 am

450 for an Air cleaner…….mmmm k.

4. 4 Boss Hawg Sep 13th, 2013 at 10:49 am

@ Adi Agreed, what a deal…NOT<

For kicks and grins I will count all I see at Biketoberfest……Hahahahahaha

Boss Hawg

5. 5 Rodent Sep 13th, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Such a deal!

6. 6 Adi Sep 13th, 2013 at 7:11 pm

@ Boss Hawg They should hire me… I have great ideas… Chrome Testicles that mount to the breather holes $299.95… or American Flag Testicles powder coated $399.95… 110 year anniversary SAMCRO Screamin Eagle Vest $1199.95… White wall is old news… Chrome wall tires $299.95 front $399.95 rear… plenty more where that came from 😉 looking forward to your count haha

Stay safe Boss!!!

7. 7 Dave Blevins Sep 13th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Regardless the cost, it is just an unattractive part.

8. 8 Woody's Sep 13th, 2013 at 7:20 pm

We’re not talking “Affordable Health Chrome” here, there’s no fine for refusing to buy it 🙂

9. 9 Boomer Sep 13th, 2013 at 8:52 pm

“We’re not talking “Affordable Health Chrome” here, there’s no fine for refusing to buy it :)”

I like the way you did that! You managed to disapprove of the part, the fact that no one is mandated to buy it like zero’s over-priced BS health law, illustrate what a bad law zero’s signature un-achievement was, point out there is no fine for not buying it like the Un-Affordable Health Law, and bring attention to the fact it’s over-priced just like the Un-AHCA all in one sentence.

Absolutely brilliant I say! I just wish I could shake your hand in person for this. Instead I will simply point others to your products. I figure it’s the next best thing.

10. 10 Terence Tory Sep 14th, 2013 at 6:01 am

I don’t like the design.Four-fifty for fifteen bucks worth of ally plate spat from a CNC machine in the dead of night? I’m a great believer in stripping parts off and throwing them over a fence.This air cleaner sucks.

11. 11 Jusmecuz Sep 14th, 2013 at 12:46 pm

What’s so EXTREME about it? (besides the price)
    I was wondering what’s the difference between Extreme billet and just regular grade billet aluminum.
    I don’t really care for billet or chrome or any of that flashy trinkets anyhow, Extreme or not.

12. 12 Johnny Wolf Sep 14th, 2013 at 9:04 pm

That’s almost surpassing Kuryakyn fugly status. Damn that’s hideous!

Hey Homer,
    Where is the computer, or hand held device your posting here with, made? Our your clothes, sunglasses, shoes, the silverware you eat with…etc etc…

13. 13 Tommy Sep 16th, 2013 at 9:24 am

Can someone PLEASE verify if these things are mfg here in the US? (I’m going to guess NO).
    $450 for a fugly A/C? No thanks.,..

14. 14 Chris Sep 16th, 2013 at 1:50 pm

@Adi, how about a 2-piece billet Samcro vest? Now that’d be a hot number. Like a suit of armor. Holy smokes, I’m on my way to the patent office!

Crusher