Easily Compare The 2014 Harley-Davidson Models.

HarleyCompareBikesHarley-Davidson created an excellent web page with a simple application to compare side by side up to any 3 models belonging to the 2014 lineup. You just select the 3 bikes and what specific aspects you want to compare. Try it by jumping to Harley Compare Bikes.

11 Responses to “Easily Compare The 2014 Harley-Davidson Models.”

1. 1 Ronnie Sep 22nd, 2013 at 9:00 am

would like to see same comparing the 2014 Harley & Indian models.

2. 2 Toby Sep 22nd, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Comparing a StreetGlide and a StreetGlide Special I am struck by the fact that nearly a third of the specs section is dedicated to the infotainment system. Is this what people want? And nowhere in this infotainment section is it mentioned that the StreetGlide with the 4.3 BoomBox does not have GPS like the BoomBox 6.5 on the Special. Arguably this is the only reason to even have a screen in the first place.

The comparisons also gloss over the special paint, and painted dash of the StreetGlide Special.

3. 3 Rodent Sep 22nd, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Seems like Polaris has got the ivory tower boys at Harley running sated and getting desperate

4. 4 Mike Sep 23rd, 2013 at 3:59 am

Interesting … in Europe the only Bike with optional ABS is the Iron and in the USA even on some Dynas it´s not standard.

5. 5 Rick Lossner Sep 23rd, 2013 at 6:29 am

Really ? This is news? HD is getting desperate….

6. 6 Mr Dick Sep 23rd, 2013 at 7:21 am

Why don’t they compare U.S. prices to Canadian. The CVO Limited for example, $38,999 vs. $44,409,that’s $5410 more, almost 15%. I’ll be keeping my ’10 for a while. Just another example of rampant gouging up here.Oh ya, then they want another grand on top of that, for freight and pdi,holy !@#^%*!

7. 7 Boris Sep 23rd, 2013 at 8:03 am

I too would like to see an independent website allowing comparisons among Harleys, Indians, Triumphs, and other makes in each class. Have a easy-to-compare chart with specs and features for big cruisers, touring bikes, light cruisers (Sportster/Bonneville type bikes, etc.), and other categories.

8. 8 Cory Sep 23rd, 2013 at 11:18 am

Polaris…Indian…I thought I saw an ad on TV about those guys once…then Harley-Davidson brought out their 2014’s and I’m struggling to remember what the other guys even look like…

9. 9 Terence Tory Sep 23rd, 2013 at 11:56 am

Too many anchovies on a cold pizza.I’m hungry for Indian TO-night. ===(:>0)

10. 10 Blackmax Sep 23rd, 2013 at 4:39 pm

What’s the difference between and Street Glide and a Street Glide Special ?
    Unless you are into “bling”, not much …..
    Engine is the same, tranny is the same, Yes, the wheel, trim, paint & the “Info” stuff are upgrades
    but to paraphrase an old saying, “Chrome (or anything else like that) won;t get you home” !!!!
    No Thanks H-D !! Until you put out a better product at a reasonable price
    I think I’ll keep my $$ in my pocket ……..
    I drove 300 miles, 4 hrs one way to test drive the new Indian.
    It’s everything the reviews say it is and more (Thank You Cyril…)
    My Buddy was ready to put his $$ down on a Chieftain, right there & then if they had one to sell him
    I think I will wait & see what the 2nd generation Indian brings out
    H-D has to play catch-up & they better do it soon or see that market share erode….

11. 11 Olive Oil Sep 24th, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Mr Dick ,
    Deeley Imports have to get their share of ridiculous profits for each bike sold. Gouging supreme for many years now.

Crusher