In My Digital Mailbox

cyrilhuzeemailboxFrom Johnny V. September 29, 2013 at 10.14 p.m.

“Billy Lane is a changed man. He lives with regret every day but has made peace with the family of the deceased and is in touch with them daily.

He has made peace with God and has become a deeply religious and ethical man. Hardest of all, he has made peace with himself because self- loathing is the sure path to relapse.

The critics are hypocrites. I did time with Billy. I had never heard of him before. I quickly saw he was very different from the usual inmates I couldn’t stand to be near. He is a very intelligent and well read gentleman .”

I am proud to call Billy Lane a friend. I was in for a driving charge and lost trial.”

(From Cyril Huze. Billy Lane will be released in 6 months)

8 Responses to “In My Digital Mailbox”

1. 1 fxrocket Oct 3rd, 2013 at 12:44 am

that’s wonderful news

2. 2 JackS Oct 3rd, 2013 at 6:59 am

good for Billy

3. 3 baggerdude Oct 3rd, 2013 at 6:59 am

Hope it’s so …time will tell.

4. 4 tim Oct 3rd, 2013 at 7:25 am

We all make mistakes in life. Some make the news some don’t. The difference in a man and a child is a man realizes the error and goes about his life changing so that does not ever happen again. A child blames everyone and everything for the error and goes on like nothing happens. A man makes amends, a child finds excuses. A man looks at himself and removes his defects, a child says people don’t understand him. A man changes, a child says there is nothing wrong. I have heard a lot of children speaking their opinion about Billy in the past years, and a few men. The Children are petty, the men pray he gets what he needs to make the changes in his life to be a better man. All I can say is two things one about me and one about Billy: for me “but for the Grace of God go I” For Billy: I know he has taken the mans route.

5. 5 Jay Horton's Private Shop Oct 3rd, 2013 at 9:08 am

Well said Tim. Best. Later Jay

6. 6 sam Oct 3rd, 2013 at 9:16 am

I never met Billy or know him personally but any ex-con that I ever met said that they got in touch with Jesus and said that they got closer to god while locked up. Then 6-12 months out of jail, they revert back to the same person as before. Most people don’t ever change. They do what they need to do to get out of prison. I truly hope Billy is an exception.

7. 7 mack Oct 3rd, 2013 at 11:45 am

Good stuff ….show em all what your made of ..the r a ton of people out here still
    Behind you and praying for you everyday …its lifes toughest times that build
    Character and sort out who’s your real friends and supporters
    We all believe in u!!!

8. 8 Kenny Oct 7th, 2013 at 9:14 am

Billy, there are a lot of people out here believing for the best. You can show them all that God’s Grace can change a man on the inside, where it really counts. You can be that man.

Crusher