Indian Motorcycle Releases Fall Collection Of Riding Gear And Casual Apparel

1LIfestyleIndian Motorcycle®, America’s first motorcycle company just announced its new fall 2013 collection of motorcycle riding products, casual apparel lines and gift items for fans of Indian Motorcycle and motorcycle enthusiasts for the upcoming holiday season.  Indian states that each riding product has been carefully designed and developed to meet the high expectation of a modern day motorcyclist including comfort and safety features.

imc1imc2New for the season, Indian Motorcycle introduces the V-Twin Fit.  More generous fitting in the arms, chest and waist to give riding jackets added comfort.  Men’s sizes range from S to 5XL while ladies products run from S to 3XL with the addition of 3 additional plus sizes.

2LifestyleHigh quality materials and finishes are combined with classic Indian Motorcycle design cues that fuse Indian’s legendary heritage with modern riding technology.  Hidden ventilation systems, removable thermal linings and fully adjustable fit features add comfort while European safety standards are achieved with removable protectors.  Due in the spring of 2014 are two motorcycle helmets, both of which are DOT and ECE certified. All riding gear and clothing is available to purchase from Indian Motorcycle dealers or from Indian Motorcycle Online Store

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

31 Responses to “Indian Motorcycle Releases Fall Collection Of Riding Gear And Casual Apparel”

1. 1 BobS Oct 8th, 2013 at 8:39 am

Sorry, they might be great jackets, but I’m not paying to be a billboard. If you can read the logo from 25ft away it’s too big

2. 2 Dan Nagel Oct 8th, 2013 at 9:11 am

Will sell well with Indian riders and non-riders loving to make a fashion statement.

3. 3 Bruce Reynard Oct 8th, 2013 at 9:12 am

I was tired of seeing orange & black. Let’s go to red & black.

4. 4 Terence Tory Oct 8th, 2013 at 9:18 am

The big dude at the back IS paid to be a billboard.I say he’s Adey,the self proclaimed “world’s fastest street racer”,a veritable legend is his own lunchbox,I hear.He likes attire ready to wear straight of the rack and close at hand,I hear.Good to see he’s out of the house for a jaunt.

5. 5 Kirk Perry Oct 8th, 2013 at 10:19 am

Somehow large “Indian” looks better than large “Harley-Davidson”.

6. 6 BadMonkeyMW Oct 8th, 2013 at 10:40 am

Good to see they’re focusing on the right aspect of their business, considering they haven’t even delivered any actual motorcycles to the majority of their dealerships.

7. 7 Jerry Oct 8th, 2013 at 10:44 am

BadMonkey. False statement. All Indian dealers have sold out all their first deliveries.

8. 8 Outsideofnormal Oct 8th, 2013 at 10:45 am

Yeah, that picture is fitting; 3 people standing around with no bikes in site. Got a friend who has had money down since August, was promised a bike in Sept and is now being told that he won’t get his until after the display models show up at the dealership and they aren’t sure when that will happen. He is rightfully bummed but I’m sure he will look good in his jacket standing on the street corner.

9. 9 Shifter Oct 8th, 2013 at 10:49 am

Indian buyers should be happy that orders are overwhelming Indian Motorcycle. Better value for their bikes. I hear, now 6 to 8 weeks to get one. Nothing unusual for a new car in your choice of color.

10. 10 richard Oct 8th, 2013 at 12:32 pm

What happened to all the “are they made in America” questions?

11. 11 mk Oct 8th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

lots of marketing going here. Im not sure why Victory isnt getting this much marketing

12. 12 James just another Crazy Kiwi Oct 8th, 2013 at 1:31 pm

At least we get to see a pretty Lady on a motorcycle.

Indian are nothing like the ”company” (joke)

Only the ”look at me” crowd wear that sort of Shiite

Does not matter what brand they are out there and

Why not make money from muppets

Nuff Said

13. 13 BobS Oct 8th, 2013 at 3:51 pm

@ mk…They tried, but typical Victory rider skips the logo gear and goes for Joe Rocket, RSD, Olympia, Tourtec, etc. Speaking for myself, I don’t mind wearing a logo that you can read if we’re having a face to face conversation. But, If the first thing you notice about me as you’re walking towards me from 20 ft away is the logo on my jacket…eh not really interested in that jacket. Victory came out with all new gear last year and a lot of it is nice quality stuff, make the logos smaller and they might actually sell.

14. 14 SIGFREED Oct 8th, 2013 at 4:49 pm

If you want to get a good return on your capital investment, on riding gear – go ITALIAN, or go nowhere…

15. 15 Neal Siegel Oct 8th, 2013 at 7:13 pm

One question——is the gear made in USA. ? Nothing irritates me more than walking in an HD dealership past all the USA pride hype and seeing all their gear made in Pakistan,China,etc. There are several USA leather jacket manufacturers I am sure would be happy to manufacture Indian or HD logoed gear

16. 16 Andrew stonestreet Oct 9th, 2013 at 6:21 am

Can we please get a black leather jacket with a softer logo that fades in please. Also chaps in black to match. If you have a need to wear a leather coat then chaps are not far behind in the weather. Droid

17. 17 baggerdude Oct 9th, 2013 at 6:40 am

You can get the clothes at any of their hundreds of dealers! LMAO

18. 18 troll Oct 9th, 2013 at 10:17 am

No bikes in Wisconsin…why bother with fancy clothes with nothing to ride!!!!!

19. 19 Rodent Oct 9th, 2013 at 10:47 am

Is Indian in the motorcycle business or the rag business? Or are their rags just to piss of Harley?

20. 20 Ray. Oct 9th, 2013 at 11:01 am

Rodent. Of course in both. Like all businesses, taking the money where it can be found.

21. 21 Keeper of the Flame Oct 9th, 2013 at 12:09 pm

I guess the branded garb thing appeals to some people, but personally I don’t do free advertising. If a company wants me to advertise their product, they supply the promo materials and also pony up to display the thing for them.

22. 22 Steve The Producer Johann Oct 9th, 2013 at 5:46 pm

I saw their gear first hand here in Lynnwood, WA , nice stuff. Oh and they off loaded there first group of Indians 3 weeks back. Our local dealer is remodeling there store to sell Indians out of.

As for branded goods everyone from Triumph to H-D and all points in between sell branded goods.
    Take a look in your closet how many of your wearables have brands or events, etc on them?

So for the nay-sayers what’s the big deal that indian would do the same thing as everyone else who sells a scoot, its just a part of the cycling landscape.

23. 23 Woody's Oct 9th, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Just good business sense. I wouldn’t want to buy a bike from people who WEREN’T smart enough to make money merchandising every type of branded item possible. The more profit you can make off the clothing rack the less you have to inflate the price of the bike to keep the door open.

24. 24 Bigalyts Oct 10th, 2013 at 10:41 am

S.O.S. same old Shit with a New name across the back or the front. I was Hyped back in the day, mid 90’s thru mid 2000’s with Harley gear including every kind of Jacket that they make for every kind of climate also. I look in my closet and wear two of the Jackets that I have Collected. I guess that when you get Older and have rode and visited 100 Biker events and Shows and you look at all the same crap, you get it! I need to be Paid to wear a Companies name across my Chest or Back, A little Emblem over the Shirt Pocket or the bottom of a jacket or Shirt I will perform a act of Courtesy. Indian should give a set of Clothing to all new Patrons. That would be a great gesture for the Company.

25. 25 Lyle Landstrom Oct 10th, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Personally, I don’t like displaying a label on my back for anyone. I can see “Indian” on the inside label, or perhaps a small logo on the right or left chest or arm. but not all they way across the back in huge letters. HD is the same way, and I ride both.

26. 26 Brett Oct 12th, 2013 at 3:22 pm

No Indian gear IS NOT made in America & unless they made changes from last year, you better order 1 size bigger then what you would wear. The run of shirts before the bikes came out are made in CHINA……maybe they moved production to the States…doubt it, no one in America seems to do that. Must be to expensive to get silk screens made in the US

27. 27 Andy67 Oct 12th, 2013 at 3:40 pm

And me I laugh at people like Brett who defend the Made In America but are unable to write proper English and spell correctly.

28. 28 Rex Oct 13th, 2013 at 1:58 am

I sell Indians, yes there are bikes in the store. No you can’t just walk in and buy them yet because the faithful early adopters that put down deposits get first priority (and numbered 1901 series bikes) as they should. It’s easy for haters who have never done anything besides bitch about the shortcomings of other entrepreneurs and Do’ers to complain about expected hiccups in the launch of a great new brand. I can tell you this the bikes are very high quality and will be successful. They are significantly different than HD and attracts a diverse crowd of new fans. Like it or not they are here to stay Polaris has a dedicated group of extremely smart and motivated people to ensure success. Polaris/Indian has made monumental progress in a VERY short time and they will only add to bike culture. BTW anyone in Arizona should come on by the Wild Horse Motorsports Park tomorrow (Formally Firebird Raceway) and see a nice Blue Chieftain I’ll be displaying there. BTW I own two HDs and I will get a Indian too. Both are great just different. I love all the Mr. Grumpy pants anti anything but HD crowd…..How many of these guys that find the size of a logo on a jacket they don’t even have to buy lame but bury a HD eagle, shield logo et’al in THIER SKIN….and paid for the privilege. We do live in interesting times.

29. 29 Sig Oct 14th, 2013 at 10:43 am

Jerry,
    First, the dealers have not sold all their inventory. Very few dealers have actually received inventory. Pre orders are getting “sold”. That said, IF they keep the quality up on the apparel, it’s really cool stuff and a nice change from orange and black. Hope they keep some old school styling and heritage with the bikes and wish them the best of luck.

30. 30 Bruce Reynard Oct 14th, 2013 at 11:01 am

Sig. Most dealer allocations of Indian bikes are pre-sold before received at dealership. Many dealers have re-ordered and not received new bikes. I heard, (to be verified) that dealers can re-order only each time 11 bikes are sold.

31. 31 Rex Oct 15th, 2013 at 8:36 pm

@ Bruce, the 11 bike rule is not true. Reorder as bikes are sold/pre-ordered. They are coming.

Trade In Your iPhone