Harley-Davidson Street 750 and 500. 3 Street Custom Concepts. (Part 5)

StreetBobberStreetCafeStreetFighterDuring the introduction of the new Harley Street 750 and 500 in Milan, 3 Street concept bikes build by 3 Harley-Davidson stylists were also unveiled. These models are not for sale and are used only for the purpose of demonstrating the customization possibilities of the Street using already available genuine Harley parts. Three style: Cafe Racer, Streetfighter and Bobber (with no speed fairing). Watch the video after the jump. (pictures @ Horst Roesler for Cyril Huze)

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

8 Responses to “Harley-Davidson Street 750 and 500. 3 Street Custom Concepts. (Part 5)”

1. 1 ian Nov 5th, 2013 at 2:28 pm

my first thought is if they can make three excellent (and they are excellent) looking customs from Catalog parts, why is the stock model so awkward looking…..but then they need to sell those parts. Still well done HD, you have to sell bikes like this to compete across the range of the global marketplace, and with cool customs like this, you will do well.

2. 2 Ax Nov 5th, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Generic crap. I drive a Peterbilt that has a smaller grill over the radiator.

3. 3 JackS Nov 6th, 2013 at 8:15 am

The custom concepts are dead-on and reminded me that these are Harley’s. Bravo HD. But I hope the MoCo isn’t really expecting the same success with parts that they see with the big bikes. When I was riding smaller bikes, I was trying to figure out how to afford gas, not how to customize my bike. If they really penetrate India, I would hypothesize that there will be an even smaller ratio of parts sales for personalization and performance enhancement. Don’t aftermarket parts make up like 9% of the company’s revenue? Also, I recall someone from HD saying “bigger bikes bring more margin and better financial ratios.” Will these bikes dilute HD’s profits? If so, does the investment in future buyers and potential for greater top line revenue offset the lower margins?

4. 4 Rodent Nov 6th, 2013 at 9:25 am

The radiator is big and ugly.

5. 5 sue Nov 6th, 2013 at 10:33 am

There seems to be NO radiator on the first bike?…

6. 6 Steve Berg Nov 6th, 2013 at 5:34 pm

How about a KR race fairing?

7. 7 Aloha-Terry Nov 7th, 2013 at 9:38 am

I wonder what these new bikes will do to the Sporty? If they are better running, lighter, faster and newer….where does the Sporty fit in?

8. 8 MDKUDER Nov 7th, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Can you say Star Motorcycles Bolt? Will HD ever get somebody to actually design a new model and new bolt on parts and graphics doesn’t count.