Zipper’s Oiling System Upgrade Kit

zipperskitThis Zipper’s Performance Kit is packaging 2 innovative oil system upgrades for all 2007-up Twin Cam® Engines and 1999-2006 engines equipped with hydraulic cam chain tensioners.

Red Shift® Dual Piston Cam Chain Tensioners (Patent # 8,535,187) are a must-have for all 2007-up Twin Cam® performance applications. Red Shift® Cam Chain Tensioners are a direct-replacement product designed to improve cam timing accuracy and valve train control at two critical key areas – the drive and driven cam chains on all 2007-up engines. Red Shift® Cam Chain Tensioners are designed with shoe and hydraulic stability in mind, dramatically improving overall valve train control and durability.

The Axtell Oil Bypass Valve Patent Pending #61/693,6120) consists of a precision-machined “needle and seat” that inserts in place of the factory oil pressure relief valve located within the Twin Cam® cam plate. This valve reduces foamy, aerated oil in the oil supply resulting in higher, more stable oil pressure at all engine rpms. You will experience lower oil and engine temperature, improved valve train control, reduced engine noise and longer oil life due to reduced oil shear. Package MSRP is $219.95. More information at Zippers Performance Products, tel: 410.579.2828

7 Responses to “Zipper’s Oiling System Upgrade Kit”

1. 1 JackS Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:59 am

I’m sold.

2. 2 ROGUE Nov 24th, 2013 at 10:32 am

I installed it on my 2009 FLHTC and am Very Pleased with it.

I strongly recommend upgrading to this.

As a matter of fact I will be helping a friend upgrade his bike because of how well it worked on mine

3. 3 Terence Tory Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:46 pm

I guess this Zippeddy do dad works a treat,no problems there I say.How come a stock H-D TC needs so many “upgrades” to work how it should have fresh and clean off the showroom floor? Beats me.

4. 4 cliff Nov 25th, 2013 at 6:27 am

Ther is nothing wrong with replacing with factory components. I wonder about the durability of the plastic tensioner shoe. Besides that, install a gear drive system and never worry about it again. Anyone who says a gear drive is noisy hasn’t installed it properly.

5. 5 RK Brent Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:04 pm

@cliff – except the pinion shaft run out would make you have to go into the bottom end to run gears. not worth the expense.

6. 6 DRAGON Nov 26th, 2013 at 10:32 am

HAVE THE GEAR DRIVE ON MY 03 SOFTAIL AND LOVE IT NO WORRYS EVER AGAIN

7. 7 Chopper Kulture Nov 27th, 2013 at 11:47 am

Great product I use these all the time a must when you do any cam chest upgrades!