New Logo For World’s Largest Rider Club H.O.G.

hogMembers of the Harley Owners Group®, the official riding club of Harley-Davidson Motor Company, have chosen the new visual element of one of the most recognized symbols in motorcycling, the logo of H.O.G.® membership.

More than 100,000 H.O.G.® members around the world voted online and overwhelmingly selected the winning logo over several proposed designs. Major changes to the logo include bringing the Harley-Davidson Bar & Shield into the heart of the design, proudly representing H.O.G.® as the official riding club of Harley-Davidson, while the eagle shifts its gaze in a new direction to seek new horizons and adventures.

HogterThe new logo is the latest in a series of enhancements to the H.O.G.® membership experience in 2013, including a refreshed members-only web site, updates to the company’s Ride Planner online ride mapping service, and launching a digital edition of HOG® magazine for mobile devices.

With nearly 1 million members and more than 1,400 chapters in 140 countries, the Harley Owners Group® is the world’s largest rider club, providing its members with rewarding benefits and unique experiences that enhance their motorcycling experience. For more information, visit Harley Owners Group visit h-d.com/hog.

16 Responses to “New Logo For World’s Largest Rider Club H.O.G.”

1. 1 Knucklehead Dec 17th, 2013 at 11:06 am

I think it looks right on.

2. 2 D. Martinez Dec 17th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

When I see a group of HOG people shooting the breeze, sitting on a bench in Sturgis, it feels like being in a retirement home. Not a very young logo, if you ask me.

3. 3 BigWave916 Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:19 pm

The largest group of conforming non-comformists in the world.

4. 4 Rodent Dec 17th, 2013 at 2:58 pm

A huge income stream for the MoCo .

5. 5 Doc Robinson Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:34 pm

As a stockholder I’m fairly happy about that Rodent!

6. 6 Terence Tory Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Every time I see a HOG patch I think of the biker in the Village People,or “The Pirates of the Carrying the old Girl around”.

HOG:”Guaranteed 100% outlaw free——dum”

7. 7 G-Four Dec 17th, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Does it really matter since most HOG members just play dress-up on the weekends anyway.

8. 8 Patrick Dec 17th, 2013 at 6:18 pm

You forgot posers, weekend warriors, and any other negative thing you can come up with. Not a HOG member, outlaw, or weekend dresser upper. Just like to ride when I can. I’m sure ya’ll can find something negative to say about that as you do every thing else. You know who you are.

9. 9 Boots Dec 18th, 2013 at 12:14 am

Rodent never let’s us down! Had it been that Indian/Polaris just released news that they had a national riding club with over 100,000 members it would have been the best thing since sliced bread!

10. 10 calif phil Dec 18th, 2013 at 10:17 am

Every year I vow not to renew my HOG membership but every year I have since 1995 . I don’t do anything with HOG but I guess I like the pin, atlas and magazine too much to cancel. The good thing about HOG is you DON’T have to join if you don’t want to.

11. 11 Rodent Dec 18th, 2013 at 10:36 am

Boots,
    No I wouldn’t, but what kind of bread? Sourdough, Rye, or pumpernickle?

12. 12 BigWave916 Dec 18th, 2013 at 10:38 am

For Patrick: I think the HOG group is a great idea and it gets people out on their bikes which creates the need for parts & accessories as well as service business for dealers. They raise a good deal of money for charity. The do no harm to anyone. I still think some of ’em are pretty funny, though.

13. 13 James just another Crazy Kiwi Dec 18th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Like all sectors of motorcycling some are posers, some are riders and some are freaks.

I do not wear badges or patches looks silly to me but that is just me.

Prefer splattered bugs and their remains.

I have been a member. Every time I bought a new bike, you become a member.
    Very cunning marketing all round.

14. 14 Michele Dec 18th, 2013 at 1:16 pm

I like it, it’s not mentioned here but they also introduced a skull HOG logo, which is the one I’ll be purchasing. I love my Lifetime HOG membership and I am far from a weekend warrior; I ride a touring bike and I ride hard and long. All of my chosen family I have found through HOG. There are some weekend warriors but that are many RIDERS. Something for everyone, for me A WAY OF LIFE.

15. 15 TONY DAVIDSON Dec 19th, 2013 at 8:05 am

HOG IS CORRUPPTED !!!!!!!!!!

16. 16 ShempShady Dec 23rd, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Oh, THANK GOD!!!
    What a relief THAT was.
    I was afraid to click the link. After I read the headline, I was certain the SOA logo was gonna pop up.
    Whew!!