Russian Made Motorcycle. It’s Ugly And You Will Want One.

Who doesn’t want a motorcycle that you can ride absolutely everywhere you want to go, that you can carry, that you can disassemble in 15 minutes and pack in your car trunk. I forgot. It floats, too. This Russian motorcycle is extraordinary, does much more than the American made Rokon. It’s called the Tarus, weighting only 110 lbs, equipped with a 2-stroke engine for a maximum speed of 40 mph. What you are going to watch is the prototype before production. But supposedly you can buy the blue prints for the equivalent of $37.00 (not a typo) Do you want one? I do, for example to play in the Black Hills during Sturgis Bike Week.

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes

18 Responses to “Russian Made Motorcycle. It’s Ugly And You Will Want One.”

1. 1 Mr Dick May 25th, 2014 at 8:58 am

Holy crap, now I’ve seen it all. I need.

2. 2 Jg May 25th, 2014 at 9:26 am

Who is selling the plans ?

3. 3 bigitch May 25th, 2014 at 12:52 pm

i think the web page is:

but i cant speak russian

4. 4 P. Hamilton. May 25th, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Amazing.

5. 5 scott k May 26th, 2014 at 12:44 am

It looks too good to be true. I realize it’s a prototype but im having having troubles with the editing of this video. How come you don’t see him ride off after he has picked it up and moved it and what are those tires made of? I could see great potential if this is real.

6. 6 Kirk Perry May 26th, 2014 at 9:12 am

Russian 1
    USA 0

7. 7 calif phil May 26th, 2014 at 10:09 am

I would ride that.

8. 8 BCinSoCal May 26th, 2014 at 10:21 am

Something almost any bike guy would want to have for a fun toy, except maybe the 30″ poser crowd

9. 9 Kirk Perry May 26th, 2014 at 4:41 pm

In the first few seconds of the film, he uses the buoyancy of both tires to “un-weight” briefly – when he digs into a right-turn and then dumps the throttle at the bottom of his dip, compresses the tires, and springs ahead. That’s jamming a bottom-turn – in surfing.
    Ya’ don’t need no stinking ocean to “float” a turn – just alot of torque-english at your disposal. :)

10. 10 bigalyts May 26th, 2014 at 7:03 pm

You are right that everyone wants one except me! But I would like to have or buy the Hatchback Var. Did you see the way he buried the first Pack under the Deck and he fit the 2nd bag in easy
    That’s about 20 Publix bags and he still had front and back seating. The Car looks about the size of the Fiat, but I bet it sells for $8,000 New.

11. 11 Fred floon May 26th, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Listen: i don’t care if it comes with a gold bar, i would not buy anything from those russian….folks…afterthey annexed Crimea.

12. 12 Jusmecuz May 27th, 2014 at 10:26 am

I do all that stuff on my Dyna….

13. 13 Woody May 27th, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Gotta agree with Fred. Under Putin, I don’t want anything that sends a dime to Russia.

14. 14 John May 28th, 2014 at 5:48 pm

The Russian on the mtv-t.ru site simply says that the site is under construction and to return a bit later.

Back in my day, 90% of Russia’s roads were unpaved, so I’m assuming that it’s not much better now, and that there would be a huge demand for a bike like this.

As far as not sending a penny to Putin’s Russia, that’s a great idea. I’m just worried that he wants to “annex” Moldova, Odessa, the entire Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia. As did the Kaiser, Adolf Hitler, and Stalin, he thinks that Americans are too weak to fight. Time for a couple new American armored divisions in Europe…

15. 15 Roland F. May 29th, 2014 at 6:50 am

FAKE

16. 16 motojefro May 29th, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Fake my ass, they just thinkin.

17. 17 Iron Horse May 30th, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Looks a bit like a Rokon with the 2 wheel drive and fat tires. Kinda cool, but my toy room is getting full.

18. 18 Boomer Jun 2nd, 2014 at 6:55 am

Iron Horse is exactly right about it looking like the Rokon. Maybe not with as many bells and whistles but definitely lighter and less expensive. I would like to add one of these to the stable for just doing some local off roading. I think it would sell like hot cakes in the USA if it were made somewhere besides Russia due to the political happenings there.

It would also be a great Prepper item to add to their bug out bag so they could easily climb the lookout mountain somewhere. ;) Seriously; if it were marketed to Prepper crowd it would definitely sell.