Introducing a Boss Hoss model is not the easiest thing to do for me if you are not a huge fan. But many around the world still love and ride this 2-wheeler Chevy V-8 powered motorcycle originally founded in 1990 by Monte Warne in Dyersburg, Tennessee.
Boss Hoss Cycles, Inc. has introduced its 2017 Boss Hoss Stroker (bike or trike) equipped with a GM Small Block 383 blueprint engine ((not just the classic 350) used in the racing world. It combines a 400 small block crank-shaft with the 350 engine.
Other features include:
– A new basic and simple fuel injection system: the F.A.S.T. system engine management (a division of Comp Cams). This opens up in-field tune-ability over the standard GM system.
= A new instrumentation with new Dakota Digital instrumentation above the brand new tank scoop, on the handlebar , providing a better line of sight for the rider.
– A new seat has been slightly modified to fit the tank and provide a more comfortable ride.
– A New Rake Design.to the neck incorporated into the frame.
– A New Radiator Design. And fina delivering a more pleasing look.
– Crash bars were removed and urn signals are narrowed, streamlining the design and look of the bike. Boss Hoss Cycles Inc. www.bosshoss.com at 731-286-4915.