Indian Motorcycle of the Twin Cities, Owner Art Welch, who set a Guinness World Record last year is now on the path to breaking his own record for Indian riders attendance. The events will occur the week after Sturgis at Minnesota’s premier Indian Motorcycle location.  It will benefit from an additional 7000 square feet of space currently in construction.

The list of special guests include Mark Geist, who is a Benghazi Survivor from the actual Benghazi Incident (check out the movie “13 Hours”) Danny Trejo back for his 3rd time in support of the the 15th Annual Ride For Children’s School Supplies, and master wizard musician Justin Johnson (make sure you to check out hi “Crankin it up” video of him on youtube
playing a two string shovel guitar.

This year Art Welch has a “Military and Hometown Hero’s’ Appreciation day with Free giveaways for Indian Riders who produce a copy of their Military ID’s or DD214’s.  All Branches will have a shirt specifically designed for them (featured are just a few)

Factory Tours have also opened up to this event but spots are limited. For more information on this event and to register, please call Indian Motorcycle Of The Twin Cities at 651-765-9988

11 Responses to “Indian Twin Cities MN. Set To Break Its Own Guinness Record During 2nd Annual Indian Motorcycle Bike Week August 13-21st”

1. 1 tom bray Jun 26th, 2017 at 2:07 pm

O I will be there to re wright the record that we set last year

2. 2 Bill Pease Jun 26th, 2017 at 2:29 pm

It is the first year for us but we will be there and looking forward to helping break the record

3. 3 Mark Fullerton Jun 26th, 2017 at 3:43 pm

This event looks amazing
    I’m flying over from Australia 🇦🇺 to be part of it
    Art has things so well organised makes it easy for you to be part of it
    Indian lovers from everywhere lets smash the record😀

4. 4 Matt Sorenson Jun 26th, 2017 at 3:58 pm

First heard about this ride last year from a frind and fellow veteran. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to attend. This year I made the extra effort and volunteered to help and was so impressed by Art and his family that I bought a 2017 Dark Horse Chieftain from them. They all put so much of themselives into this brand/dealership/event one can be humbled by their dedication. I look forward to those I’ve already met and those I will get to meet.

Hope to see you all as we break, no smash; the record this year.

Ride safe.

5. 5 1550tc Jun 26th, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Great to see a dealer create an event like this 🙂

Way to go Art………now get the legendary ole guy up in Blaine to join you guys lol

6. 6 Mark Jaffer Jun 26th, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Really looking forward to this year’s Indian motorcycle bike week I’ve heard from others who have gone in the past and really had a great time my wife and I are riding out from Connecticut

7. 7 Ron Grundberg Jun 26th, 2017 at 6:19 pm

So looking forward to seeing a lot of friends and met and greet new ones.
    Tickets are ordered and plans are made.
    Places to ride with the group plus setting a even bigger Guinness World Record.
    Indians’ Rock!

8. 8 Vaclav Urban Jun 26th, 2017 at 6:41 pm

Travelling 6 thousand miles from Prague Czech Republic to become part of this amazing event
    All the stuff has been planned and I’m making new friends already now!
    Looking forward visit the Spirit Lake factory together with few more registered&lucky fellows!

9. 9 Lori Stegle Jun 26th, 2017 at 8:37 pm

I bought my Scout Sixty year ago April. I got on a Facebook group page and all people were talking about this Guinness world record of Indian only riders. I wasn’t able to attend but followed every post. This year I am riding there and participating in 2 of the 3 events. So excited to meet Art and his family and crew. And all the wonderful Indian riders from around the world.

10. 10 Linda Berry Jun 27th, 2017 at 12:01 am

Excellent Video…excellent Blog ! Art Welch you are the Indian Motorcycle
    ROCK STAR !! Tom Johansen and Linda Berry ..’The Traveling California Indians’ WILL return again this year for Indian Bike Week and be a part of making HISTORY When we beat our Guinness record ! This is our #1 favorite of the many Bike rallys we attend!

11. 11 burnout Jun 27th, 2017 at 12:39 pm