Crime Scene In Cincinnati

Crime Scene Choppers just unveiled in Cincinnati a very cool line called “Rapide”  (yes, it’s a French word meaning Fast) including a headlight, taillight and air cleaner They all feature raised scallops and grill with art-deco lines that I adore (a style also invented by the French in the 30’s…). They are available in all-chrome, polished brass with a satin and polished body (as shown) and on request in black powder coating with polished grill edges. The Headlight uses a 4.5" sealed beam, and they also offer a 225 watt halogen lamp unit as an option. The taillight uses a super-bright 48 LED lamp and comes with a 3-bolt mount base.  They offer a chrome license plate mount available as well to be used with this taillight. The air cleaner fits S&S Super E and G, and Stock CV carbs.  It has a washable filter element. Call Joe on my behalf at 831.406.0126. Crime Scene Choppers.

10 Responses to “Crime Scene In Cincinnati”

1. 1 Chop Net Feb 5th, 2008 at 8:55 am

2. 2 James Feb 5th, 2008 at 11:37 am

Very nice pieces

3. 3 Joe McGlynn Feb 5th, 2008 at 6:14 pm

“Very cool. But in 2 years everybody is going to be fed up with the use of brass.”

Hey guys, we’ve got these in all-chrome and black powder coat too.

We just got back after having 3 flights canceled due to “weather”. Now *that* was fun.

4. 4 Rodent Feb 5th, 2008 at 7:00 pm

I thought CSI was only in Miami, NY, and Vegas…

5. 5 Kevin "TEACH" Baas Feb 5th, 2008 at 7:22 pm

These are great we are using them on our Kennedy High school chopper class builds.
    One set is on our 1947 Knucklehead buld and they are great.

6. 6 DJ CHOPPER GOD Feb 5th, 2008 at 7:44 pm

7. 7 rick Feb 5th, 2008 at 11:30 pm

Hey Joe, We haven’t done anything together yet. If you read this, drop me a line. I think you did a great job on these babies and would love to throw a set on one of my boardtrackers. It’ll be the cat’s meow – no doubt. Nice job- I can appreciate the time and money you spent on these. -Rick

8. 8 Brian Feb 6th, 2008 at 9:38 am

I saw the same headlight on this bike 2 years ago- I believe it is the “inspiration” for this line. Nice reproduction of a very cool idea. Take a look.

9. 9 Marilyn Stemp Feb 7th, 2008 at 11:00 am

Everything is derivative; fashion, rock ‘n roll, motorcycle building. It’s knowing how to put it together well that equals success.
    Nice job, Joe. Crime Scene definitely has a distinctive look.
    And I’m looking forward to seeing the Chopper Class bike at the Donnie Smith Show, Teach.

10. 10 ANT Feb 22nd, 2008 at 12:33 pm

That link ate my baby. Otherwise, no problems here (not counting mental problems)