Jasmine Cain Rocks My Blog

I think that any great artist like Jasmine Cain entertaining you during years in big motorcycle rallies all over the country deserves to end up being featured in my Blog (you can read much more about her in the June issue of Easyriders & V-Twin Magazine). She is a powerful singer and songwriter. Before you watch her video, Sasha Mullins, also a singer, takes over my keyboard to write a few lines about her dear friend.

“Jasmine Cain is known as the “Pixie with an Axe” (as far as I know a name coined by Dave Nichols, Chief Editor of Easyriders) . Incredible. Plays bass and is a singer, songwriter. She is a beloved entertainer in the motorcycle world because, well, she’s amazing and captivating. Not only does she perform her originals but she’s a walking library of great rock songs including country. High energy! An example of an artist and young businesswoman who has made it all on her own. She waited for no one. This beautiful songstress went through every imaginable challenge and Spinal Tap-type scenario…but she never gave up, never sat waiting for big representation, or labels to come along for opportunities. No, she made things happen and is getting now the recognition she deserves by headlining national acts. All her years of sacrifice and focus are paying off with the release of her new album “Locks & Keys” available at CD Baby or individual tracks you can download on iTunes”. For a full biography, more songs and videos, go to her Website or to MySpace. Stage pictures by going here.

Barnett Harley-Davidson

11 Responses to “Jasmine Cain Rocks My Blog”

1. 1 Herb May 16th, 2008 at 11:48 am

Good sounding music. Good looking woman.

2. 2 Rhinohd May 16th, 2008 at 2:21 pm

Wow the biker press sure is pushing her. Only place I see her in the “Biker Media”… Anyway Good looking Woman, Decent Sounding Rock Song…

3. 3 Sasha May 16th, 2008 at 3:51 pm

There are great motorcycle films, and wonderful motorcycle television as of the last five years that has been well received by world wide fans of the motorcycle culture and those who live and breathe the lifestyle…so…next up the music to touch your ridin’ soul and make you feel like your scootin along the highway even if you’re sitting at work, yes, music inspired by an amazing and vast windbrotherhood and sisterhood! Rock n’ roll! Thanks Cyril!

4. 4 Henry May 16th, 2008 at 5:27 pm

I watched the video 3 times. Did I win anything?

5. 5 Scouty May 16th, 2008 at 11:25 pm

Pretty good.

6. 6 Choppin' May 16th, 2008 at 11:27 pm

She rocks!

7. 7 ROGUE May 17th, 2008 at 10:57 am

It is always good to see new talent.
    Have you heard about Charlie Brechtel? He plays at motorcycle events around the country as well.
    He as been in several Paisano Publications, on http://www.bikernet.com and numerous other venues, he writes his own songs about motorcycles,the lifestyle,and people. He says his music is about Bikers for Bikers.
    You can find out more about him at his website http://www.big7productions.com/
    I am not sure what his schedule for the year is but I do know he will be in Sturgis.

8. 8 psychodrew May 19th, 2008 at 5:09 pm

Chicks that rock,ROCK

9. 9 BC May 19th, 2008 at 8:06 pm

The girl rocks!

10. 10 Jasmine Cain May 20th, 2008 at 6:45 pm

Hey Cyril! You’re the best! Thanks for helping me get the word out! I absolutely LOVE your blog! Peace, love, and slam dance! XOXO

11. 11 RaiulBaztepo Mar 28th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Hello!
    Very Interesting post! Thank you for such interesting resource!
    PS: Sorry for my bad english, I’v just started to learn this language ;)
    See you!