Saxon Motorcycles Expands In Scandinavia

Saxon Motorcycles Europe is proud to announce the launch of Saxon Motorcycles Scandinavia with a dealership in Denmark, Xtreme Machines in Glostrup (Copenhagen). A second dealership, Tailormade VTwin located in Malmö Sweden, will be opening his doors in March 2009. Saxon Motorcycles Europe has obtained the European Type Approval in February 2007 for the models Firestorm and Warlord. The approval for the new model, the Henchman, is planned in November 2008. The motorcycles are approved in conformity with the strict European standards on safety, emission and sound. Therefore all bikes of Saxon Motorcycles Europe are “road legal” and can be titled by all Dealers in every country of the European Union. Saxon Motorcycles Europe.

12 Responses to “Saxon Motorcycles Expands In Scandinavia”

1. 1 Gar Oct 30th, 2008 at 2:18 pm

I thought these guys were out of business. That is what one of their dealers told me recently in Panama City at Thunder Beach ?????

Gar out

2. 2 Rodent Oct 31st, 2008 at 7:29 am

Maybe in the USA , Gar.

3. 3 Sheridan Oct 31st, 2008 at 7:30 am

Good on them. As I’ve said before, I think the survival of these companies producing “factory customs” partly lies in exporting to countries with stronger economies than the US.

4. 4 Mike Oct 31st, 2008 at 2:29 pm

I’m not sure that a lot of other country’s economies are doing much better than ours. The key is not to find someone else to buy your same old widget, but to find a widget more people will buy.

5. 5 T.R Nov 3rd, 2008 at 1:38 pm

They may very well be out of business already and just not know it!

6. 6 MIKEOUT Nov 3rd, 2008 at 3:53 pm

Didn’t Saxon take all the parts that they were getting from AMERICAN companies and send them to China to have knocked off? Just another Chinese- American motorcycle. My question is since their parts are made to look like AMERICAN originals but copied in China for pennies on the dollar, shouldn’t their bikes be sold for pennies on the dollar also?

7. 7 Dustin Petty Nov 4th, 2008 at 10:18 am

To Whom it May Concern:

My name is Dustin Petty, and I am the current Operations Manager for Saxon Motorcycle Company. I can assure everyone, that we are still very much in business, and plan to stay that way. We are very excited about our constantly expanding European market, and look forward to the progression of our product line in the EU and other foreign markets. We are not only still around, but have introduced 3 new models for the 09 model year. Two of those models (Henchman, and Whip) will soon be Homologated for the EU and Scandanavian markets. I would also like to briefly comment in regards to the comments regarding the quality of our components:

Saxon motorcycles are built with quality made components. All of our bikes come standard with a S&S motor, Rivera Primo transmission, Brembo brakes, Metzler tires, and RC Components wheels, just to name a few. Our entire chassis is American made as well. While some of our components are sourced overseas, many of them are made by companies that supply many of the big names in the V-twin industry. All of the components on our bikes are carefully sourced to ensure the highest quality of our motorcycles.

We at Saxon are very proud of our product line. We feel that we have seperated our line from the pack, by offering high quality motorcycles at thousands of dollars less than our competitors.

For more information visit: or

8. 8 Sheridan Nov 4th, 2008 at 7:59 pm

I look forward to seeing the new models, are any of them destined for your Australian dealers? At the moment we only have the Sceptre and the Crown.

9. 9 AnArchY MoCo Nov 8th, 2008 at 7:50 pm

I would like to know how Saxon plans to sell their bikes in the EU as S&S no longer has Euro 3 certification. There are no US manufactured motors right now accepted for Euro 3 sales. So what are you using Saxon? Or is this article bogus advertising.

10. 10 Rinke Nov 10th, 2008 at 9:14 am

My name is Rinke Andringa of Saxon Motorcycles Europe. To respond to AnArchY
    MoCo I can state the following We do have an Euro 3 approval on the European Saxon bikes using an S&S 96 CI engine. When we started in 2006, not one V-twin engine manufacturer had a Euro 3 compliant engine. In February 2007 we have obtained a EU whole vehicle type approval (which includes the Euro 3 emmission standard) for the Firestorm and Warlord.
    Currently S&S has his TwinCam engines, Custom Chrome the TP Engineering engines and their RevTech engines approved compliant with Euro 3 as a replacement engine for specific H-D models. There is no such thing as Euro 3 for an engine only. The emission results are depending on items such as intake, exhaust, drivetrain ratio’s (including wheel size), weight etc. Therefore we had to do our own testing and approval.

11. 11 Curtis May 17th, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Saxon motorcycles bost about customer service. My bake was in the shop 4 months of the 10 months I have owned it. The company does not return calls or E mails until you are so fed up with them its not funny. Over three weeks for a caliper kit that was never shipped..

12. 12 mike Jun 4th, 2009 at 6:33 am

I have a saxon and its in the shop more than i ride it. Now its broke down again and im paying for it out of my own pocket. Its true dustin petty does not return e mails or phone calls. Who wants to deal with people like that ? I don’t and never will again.