A New TV Show Called Armdrop Bikes?

Can I know about a new TV show before it’s even sold to a network? Rich Christensen (and brother Kent), producer of the show Pinks and Brian Bossone President from Armdrop Racing are right now thraveling the country to find tracks near you for full days of family fun drag racing. The competition is about winning four rounds against your competitor. Fellow builder Mike Beland from A1 Cycles is both the technical advisor and the builder of a custom Bobber for each winner of those drag races. This first video was just edited and is being used right now to sell the show to the Speed Channel. Enjoy. Armdrop Live.

7 Responses to “A New TV Show Called Armdrop Bikes?”

1. 1 a 1 cycles Nov 19th, 2008 at 9:31 am

click the link then go to the website please vote for the show. it would mean a lot to me to have the backing of the motorcycle community show their collective power by clicking a simple “yes” vote. the network doesnt realize how many bike people their are in the world..they think everyone is car crazy..show the suits the difference. thanks. and thanks again cyril for breaking the news

2. 2 AC Nov 19th, 2008 at 9:58 am

I love fast paced, adrenaline laced motorcycle TV programing! The show looks great, way to go Mike Beland and A-1 Cycles, you got my vote!

3. 3 madpuppy Nov 20th, 2008 at 11:24 am

I just gave ya my vote A-1. If your looking for places to race ? try Kingdom airport, its between Stockton Ca. and Lodi Ca. Its an agricultural airport, but they also use it as a drag strip on weekends ! Also very close to the San Francisco Bay area, A whole lot of street racers around these parts ! Oh yea and if you do I`d sure like a couple of free tickets ! LOL

4. 4 dragracer1 Nov 20th, 2008 at 12:16 pm

You have my vote as a drag bike racer I think this is great

5. 5 burnout Nov 20th, 2008 at 9:51 pm

I voted YES! peace

6. 6 Mick Chadwick- Custom Cruisers.com Nov 21st, 2008 at 4:52 pm

Looks great pity we wont get it in UK- if ever or if we do about 5 years time!!

7. 7 Brad Jan 14th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

I love bikes racing but how about some bikes with wheelie bars. They don’t need to be any faster than the bikes that ran, they just look better and would draw more interest.
    So called street bikes look too much like what you can see any day of the week at the local donut store.