Saxon Motorcycles New Corporate Headquarters

saxonmotorcyclesbuilding

A lot of companies are still scaling down or closing. So, it’s always good news when a company invests in its future,  for example by relocating to a new larger and more modern facility. New Saxon Motorcycles president Mark Borodkin states that “We needed a new location that was more convenient to our customers. The previous location in Casa Grande, AZ was 40 miles out of Phoenix and frankly, a little bit run down. Our new headquarters in Gilbert, AZ demonstrates our commitment to the future and provide a home worthy of the Saxon line of quality custom motorcycles”.  Saxon Motorcycles, 238 South Hamilton Place, Gilbert, AZ 85233, Tel: 877-767-2966.

22 Responses to “Saxon Motorcycles New Corporate Headquarters”

1. 1 peaceforus Jan 12th, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Hooray! = mansae in Korean. Hope this decision turns into good future.

2. 2 Rinke Jan 13th, 2010 at 5:38 am

I am looking forward to visit this new and beautiful location.

3. 3 Jim C Jan 13th, 2010 at 8:11 am

Now all they need to do is get a plan in place to get bikes on the dealer’s floors. No floor plans available in this market. At least none that are cost effective. Saxon builds a good bike for the money but if they are not sitting on dealer floors then it is kinda hard for them to sell bikes.

4. 4 Tod T Jan 13th, 2010 at 8:47 am

Good to hear, I bought one of their prostreets (Firestorm) back in 2006, great bike. It’s still turning heads…Jim C is correct, they need to get these bikes out where people can see them.

5. 5 Mikey Jan 13th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Joke…………..

6. 6 texican Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:28 am

Joke? A company has the nuts to move forward in this crap hole of an economy and you say joke? Or perhaps an entire sentence is difficult for you?

7. 7 maroco Jan 15th, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Good luck for the company,loocks they have work very hard to can make this.

8. 8 Conrad Nicklus Jan 15th, 2010 at 1:43 pm

All I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH….BLAH.BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH….sorry but but SM has been behind the curve for sometime now. Yes they have a powerhouse of a “bank” backing them BUT the BANK only reaches soooo far once you don’t have the sales t justify the push through of the hard times the World is facing right now. Once again I will say BLAH BLAH BLAH…All I hear is nothing but BS about “growing and expanding”.

Conrad Nicklus

9. 9 Industry Watch Dog Jan 15th, 2010 at 8:41 pm

Sour grapes Conrad, just because your old man failed? (How many suppliers did he rip off from the old place? That info is still out there BTW and it’s one of the worst kept industry secrets)

Keep clicking your heels together and telling yourself your own line of pathetic BS. Saxon builds a quality scoot and is making an attempt to step up to the plate and look down the road. Believe it or not, some people ARE growing and expanding, just at the right time. But not you or your old man, of course, so you’ve gotta slam anyone that makes an effort.

I wish Saxon all the luck in the world.

You say you “hammer all the companies”, but that’s only because you can hide behind a keyboard like the chicken little girl you are. Be a real man Conrad.

10. 10 Conrad Nicklus (not afraid to post my name) Jan 15th, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Ok, so lets talk about this Mr “Insider”..You are the pussy who comes on here accusing my father of owing money.. Apparently you don’t know your ass from a hole in the wall, we do not owe anybody money. I can get URLs I can get Emails.. I can get anything I want asshole and I will tell you onething, I am the last person you want to accuse or fuck with when it comes to my father, family or companies.. Be a REAL MAN and show your name, then lets talk one on one. my email is Conrad@JeffNicklusCustoms.com, I will answer your email as soon as it comes to my computer or my phone. I am not afraid to answer anything you say nor is my father, so let the games begin wuss.

Oh and BY THE WAY…I am at the office almost everyday and you know what I see??? Employees building bikes, the guys in the office taking calls and oh yea my father doing work as well. Sorry to burst your bubbble but we do way more than BDM or any of those smaller guys like you are doing. We are currently on a BACKORDER right now and I PHYSCIALLY saw a message today of a NEW customer who wants a bike but said she would ‘pay extra” if we could push a rush on her one-off.

Conrad Nicklus

Email me and I will send you my cell, I always answer. I bet you dont have the gumption and balls to respond via email

11. 11 Industry Watch Dog Jan 15th, 2010 at 10:58 pm

The truth is a stubborn thing Conrad.

12. 12 Dave Blevins Jan 16th, 2010 at 12:17 am

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but Conrad makes a valid point about posting under a fake name. This isn’t Smokey & the Bandit and we don’t use CB handles… if you are afraid to post a comment using your actual name it probably means even you don’t believe the stuff you post, so don’t waste your time or anyone else’s.
    If you want to be taken seriously, make your identity known, using a fake name is childish.

13. 13 Ryan Hinkle Jan 16th, 2010 at 9:32 am

The responses on all these blogs have zero credibility because nearly everyone uses a fake name. If you claim to have “facts”, why not throw out your name so someone can actually believe it. I believe the comments in all these posts like I believe the National Enquirer. Just a few guys sittingin their underwear collecting unemployment trying to make themselves feel better.

14. 14 tattooeddmike Jan 16th, 2010 at 11:08 am

Well, well,………well. Conrad if I might, calling this person our shows who you are and I can respect that! Big TIME! Haven’t met you or your Dad, but maybe one day. Good Luck to you and your father in the biz. I do enjoy your coments and hope thing swing around for most of the rest in the industry, just not the assholes who are in it for the short term monies….
    TattooeddMike

15. 15 tattooeddmike Jan 16th, 2010 at 11:09 am

Thanks Again Cyril, for the Entertainment…

16. 16 Conrad Nicklus Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Well it appears I have been moderated on my last post since it suddenly disappeared.. Anywho, Industry Watch Dog, I have a damn good idea as to who you are and I am still waiting for your email. For knowing oh so much about the “industry” you sure are afraid to say your name . You also know my fathers companies owe NO MONEY unlike BDM, BBM, Titan, etc. We are debt free companies in everyway and we will stay that way for the remainder of our tenure in the industry.

Now, you claim to know all these facts on several different threads on Cyrils blog but why not say your name and show who you are with some proof of your “industry facts”?? You make all these accusations (in which are always false) yet you say it with a ghost name..Maybe you are a ghost and have nothing to do with the motorcycle industry at all, maybe you are a short sawed off baby that has a low rent magazine or are one of only a few employees left at what used to be a huge bike company which now is building no bikes…..Who knows.. Point in fact is I DON’T HIDE, maybe I am young and dumb for NOT HIDING and bitching out like you..But I don’t think that is it at all, I think its because my balls are real and you just plain and simple do not have any as made apparent.

TattooeddMike,

Thanks man, everyone is here for the “money” but some are here for the money to survive in day to day life while others are here to make a big buck and jet after leaving behind shitty products. I hate the fact that the industry went from everyone being friends to only a few of us being friends and all the others coming and going like a hooker from a corner. I remember when I was younger my father would get phone calls all the time from other big names in the industry to just shoot the shit, but not so much now… Most of those people have gone away and the ones who have come and gone are here for themselves and not to BE APART OF THE INDUSTRY and help eachother out.

Conrad Nicklus
    Conrad@JeffNicklusCustoms.com

17. 17 Rinke Jan 16th, 2010 at 6:20 pm

I agree when you are not posting your real name (hiding your identity) could make others think you do not stand behind your opinion. But this doesn’t mean that if you do you are right in your opinion. An opinion is just an opinion and not always based on facts.

Please let’s get this topic back to Saxon. As I don’t have to hide my identity (Rinke is just my first name) we are the European distributor for Saxon officially since 2006. We obtained the EU type approvale in 2007 so since that year we are really in business in Europe. Currently we are the no. 1 semi custom bike manufacturer in Europe. We experienced from the start that Saxon supported the idea of getting into Europe This was very odd at that time because all others really ignored it as a market.

We are very happy with the fact that, although the economy/industry is declining, Saxon is stil investing in it’s future. Di I need to say more?

18. 18 Ryan Hinkle Jan 16th, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Conrad, I thought you would be too busy in your school work to waste your time posting on this site. Med school? BTW- last thing any customer wants is a “rushed” custom built motorcycle.

19. 19 Conrad Nicklus Jan 17th, 2010 at 2:30 am

Ryan,

MS has not started for me yet. That is after this semester.

20. 20 Jeff Nicklus Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:21 am

Industry Watch Dog,

Come on wouldn’t your time be better spent updating your resume, instead of gushing your libelous statements under an alias name herein. Please remember the company you work for is about to hit the auction block soon so I would direct my efforts toward seeking new employment if I were you. FYI: Needless to say please do not apply to any Nicklus Industry Company’s, please!

FYI: Desperado Motorcycles is a working entity, in fact, we have just brought back 4 people off of lay-off ….. wish you could say that don’t you? Also, in light of current developments in the industry Desperado is no longer being offered for sale. One last thing, that “other company” you reference is Jeff Nicklus Customs and we are booked with one-off bikes for the next two (2) years so we are doing OK there as well. Just thought you should know.

Now the next time you have an argument with my Son please have the balls (Right – like you have any) to keep the fight with him and not drag me into it ….. I really am too busy for this crap!

Over & Out,

Jeff

21. 21 2005 Saxon Broadsword owner Jun 28th, 2010 at 8:23 am

“Also, SM, Do not think it is just you I hammer. I hammer all of the companies equally when it comes to BS.”

” I remember when I was younger my father would get phone calls all the time from other big names in the industry to just shoot the shit, but not so much now… Most of those people have gone away and the ones who have come and gone are here for themselves and not to BE APART OF THE INDUSTRY and help eachother out.”

I’m not directing this comment directly at Mr. Conrad Nicklus. Don’t know you but you are probably are a good person….with some resentment about past happenings. I’m directing this at the industry. Seems a though a few people in the industry contributes to this site. Lashing out will not help matters. The economy sucks and the import bike companies are sitting back on their stacks of money and watching. The world is watching America and waiting to buy it piece by piece. It’ll be a sad day when they capture/purchase one of these American icons.

What I have to say may not mean much to most but I hope someone extends the olive branch. No man is an island. Don’t let these feuds lead up to the Pearl Harbor of the American V-twin. The American spirit is stronger than this.

Is there a entity in place to handle arbrittations and offer guidance. How about someone start one (I’m partial to the “ACBBA” American Custom Bike Builders Association). Set guildlines so the consumers like myself will know the bike we are buying meets a code of quality.

Just a thought…… Thank you to all the companies beautifying America one mighty U.S.A. V-Twin at a time. Ride on!

22. 22 Javier Pajerski Jun 22nd, 2011 at 4:24 pm

The following art work product is usually an wonderful new technology to provide the specific performance of business sprayers while comprising minimize in to the develop. This specific handy design suggests that all people, disregarding their particular painting like a professional talent, will definitely receive dazzling success effortlessly. Of course, considering the [url=http://filminfocus.com/profile/paintzoom/]Paint zoom[/url], all the painter can be capable to watch the increased rewards related to energy shade sprayers. Along with Paint zoom energy sprayer the first is competent to substantially greatly reduce messes and therefore the time expended for every single painting like a professional work considering that it strips requirement of archaic painting them programs in addition to their associated with disadvantages. Many other really heralded includes integrated into the design, that can be undoubtedly truly worth indicating, will be the branded “no drip” performance along with its ability to double insurance associated with every might with coloration as compared to conventional clean and also curler piece of art ways.

Crusher