New Phantom Custom Wheel By Renegade Starts At Only $899.00

In the custom motorcycle wheel beauty contest, a new entrant is this new design by Renegade Wheels. It’s called “Phantom Racine” (don’t ask me why?), and looks very light with its 9 fluted spokes in black anodizing with machined highlights.

Don’t forget that a slender spoke pattern provides a significant weight reduction and less rotating mass.  If this “Black Is Bad” finish isn’t your look, you can also order these wheels in Renegade’s mirror like chrome and a wide variety of powder coated color.

Rims are available in 16” to 26” diameters and widths from 2.15” up to a massive 14”s. And the good surprise is that pricing for the new Phantom starts at just $899.00!.Info and order at 714-998-7241. Renegade Wheels.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

11 Responses to “New Phantom Custom Wheel By Renegade Starts At Only $899.00”

1. 1 Dylan Mar 11th, 2010 at 10:48 pm

Wow Only 899.00! These days it is still unreachable for most! Cyril I cant wait to see pics from the CCI show! Have fun!

2. 2 Vision Mar 12th, 2010 at 8:06 am

Yea I know there is a lot of expensive raw material there but I just thought we were gonna see somebody putting out some nice billet wheels starting around 500 bonez is that just me being cheap again?

3. 3 busfreak Mar 12th, 2010 at 9:52 am

How can you buy a nice set of 4 billet wheels for a truck or sports car for the price of 1 bike wheel?

4. 4 Spider Racing Mar 12th, 2010 at 10:47 am

I would Guess volume they sell so many more car/truck wheels they are able to sell at high volume low margins plus.. those cheap billet auto wheels are prob made in China just a guess

5. 5 WT Mar 12th, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Do these guys come up with any original ideas? Looks like they have taken design notes on the latest PM wheel that Cyril did a write up on just a few days ago.

How many more of these “me too” companies can survive after the big “Chopper Fall Out of 2008”?

6. 6 gabehcuoD Mar 12th, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Argree with the other posters……………. cool look though

7. 7 S Mar 12th, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Vision, what price point do your tanks start?

8. 8 Renegade Chuck Mar 15th, 2010 at 10:12 am

I’ll try to answer several of your questions in one post….
    1st almost all aluminum wheels for cars or trucks come from CHINA and are Cast. Casting is cheep. However, only volume can offset initial tooling costs. You can buy cheep cast wheels for less, look at your stock Harley wheels.
    2nd take a look thru a Drag book, see what true forged wheels you can get for less than $1000… Not much!

Lastly, design… Everyone at Renegade works hard to provide innovative wheels that are unique to the marketplace. Check out the new 3D designs created for 2010.

If anyone has questions about our product, drop me a line….
    Chuck@renegadewheels.com

9. 9 Jeff Nicklus Mar 15th, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Chuck,

I like it!

Over & Out,

Jeff

10. 10 A 1 cycles inc. Mar 16th, 2010 at 6:03 pm

american made quality, original designs, outstanding customer service, hot calender models, all fitments for all years with the capability for full custom wheels, what more could anyone want..they are my wheel company through and through…but what do i know? lol

11. 11 don forbess Jul 5th, 2010 at 7:45 am

Nice looking wheel. But why oh why does the company not design and manufacture a 15 inch rear wheel like this….or any of their wheels for that matter? It is a shame to have a motorcycle that manufacturers ignore. Maybe there is just no demand for 15 inch custom wheels. Maybe I am the only human on earth that would like to have a custom rear wheel on my Honda Shadow Spirit VT750C2. Certainly not worth it to any company to design and manufacture one wheel for one person. How disappointing.