BAKER Drivetrain 2011 Calendar Bike And Model

For the past 10 years BAKER Drivetrain has produced a calendar, built a custom bike to illustrate it and  hired a pretty model to make it even more attractive. 2011 is no exception, with this calendar bike for the first time completely built in house by BAKER’s own engineers Chad Berhendt and Andy Friar. And because BAKER Drivetrain adds every year a great number of new parts to its catalog, this bike is a display of almost all the gear(s) that Bert Baker has invented during the last 10 years. So, I could say that each picture shows 2 models: the pinup and the Baker bike.

To notice, the calendar bike is built around the brand new BAKER TTP Primary presented for the 1st time this weekend at the V-Twin Expo. Built on a Rolling Thunder Wishbone frame with 32-degree of rake, and after endless hours of welding, grinding, wrenching, polishing and painting, Chad & Andy installed an S&S 93″ Panhead engine, a BAKER 4-speed with Jockey Shift, a Sugar Bear 5″ over Springer front end, rims from Billet Boys (21″ front, 18″ rear) wrapped in Avon Speedster (front) and Avon 180mm (rear). Good news, the bike is on its way to Cincinnati and will be the meeting place of all professionals who want to congratulate and] ask questions to Bert & Lida Baker and all the crew. BAKER Drivetrain (V-Twin Expo, booth 659. Look for the pinup…)

12 Responses to “BAKER Drivetrain 2011 Calendar Bike And Model”

1. 1 2Low Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:47 am

Love it.

2. 2 Harry Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:50 am

Love them. The bike, the girl and the plane.

3. 3 CHOPMONSTER66 Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:56 am

Baker doing it right again , sweet ride even sweeter lady….

4. 4 Gearhead Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:00 am

Want to see the bike in Daytona. Will it be there? Where?

5. 5 zyon Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:12 pm

There is a bike and plane in those pictures?

6. 6 Tommy Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:47 pm

In Cincinnati, can I get a picture with both models?

7. 7 nicker Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Exactly what a Chopper use to be.
    Way Cool…!!!
    Models eventually get fat & old, but scooters can live forever………… 🙂

-nicker-

8. 8 Steve Hog Radio Prodcuer Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Great job, love the retro WWI looks of the props used in the calender shoot, they help high light the bike quite nicely.

Good luck at the show Bert and Lisa.

9. 9 Wiz Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:02 am

Hey Bert, Who could ask for more, bikes, airplanes…and Oh Yeah, BABES!! How about we take a little putt this year at Sturgis with you on that red bike ‘an me on one of my latest customs? Sounds Groovy, don’t it? Hell, we’ll get Jeffy Nicholas, Ricky Fareless, Cyril, ‘an a few others together ‘an what a time we could have! Boy, we will be lookin’ GOOD!! Maybe get our buddy Mike Litchner to do a few shots of us just havin’ fun, no business, we’re on vacation right? I know we could all use a break from the hecktic lifestyle we live, although wonderful, we gotta let our hair down sometimes, relax, ‘an enjoy the blessings we have been fortunate to have been given. We did work our butts off to get it, but so have allota folks who just came up short in the cards. I look forward to seein’ you ‘an Lisa again. Oh yeah, send me one of those calenders, you got my info ’cause I’m one of your dealers now. Put it on my card. That way I can check off the days untill we hitch up again. Until then, I bid you ADU!! Wiz

10. 10 Larry R Feb 4th, 2011 at 12:17 pm

You hit it again, Bert! Outta site!!!

11. 11 jesse Feb 21st, 2011 at 11:09 pm

thats my stepsister haha

1. 1 Tweets that mention BAKER Drivetrain 2011 Calendar Bike And Model -- Topsy.com Pingback on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:13 am