10 Concept Motorcycles. Wow.

1- The ParaMotor Trike (Designer Zvezdan Nedeljkovic) whose passions are motorcycles, flying and designing. An ultra light electric vehicle morning from a scooter to a paragliding trike.

2- Hyundai Concept (Designer: Min Seong Kim) Made up of materials that stretch and contract just like your muscles do and enables steering without any kind of controls. Contractions and relaxation of your body direct it where you want to go…

3- TriMove (Designer: Mohammad Ghezel) A trike concept with 3 hubless wheels. Of course, triangle footprint provides balance even when it’s not moving, with close-by front wheels supposed to offer agility when turning.

4- Hyundai Aebulle (Designer: Shane Baxley) Aebulle is Korean for Cocoon and the designer states that when riding it you feel like being in one…The red lines you see are light strips to make the show sliding down Las Vegas Boulevard.

5- Dyke Bike (Designer: Imran Othman) Electric powered, with unseen before ergonomics, it is inspired  by Dyson’s Air Multipliers Air flows  through the bronze hollow cylinder creating movement. The air is pulled, amplified X 1000000X, pushed the bike forward!

6- Peugeot Of Today (Designed by – Madella Simone) The 1934 Peugeot is the inspiration, but this one conceived by Madella Simone is highly high tech with the rear wheel powered by a rechargeable lithium battery.

7- Tesla E-Max (Designer: Madella Simone) As wild as it can get. With 2 independent motors located in each wheel. Body is covered in a top layer of piezolectric material that converts compression strength into electricity and a second layer of Halite fiber that converts human heat.

8- Saline Airstream (Designers: Vincent Montreuil, Julien Clément, Thomas Duhamel, Benoît Ponton, Pierrick Huart) No doubt that the designers were inspired by the Bonneville racing machines. Looks always better on white grounds…

9- Adjustable Electric Super Bike (Designer: Eyal Melnick) Chassis and body are kept minimal. Riding position system, both handlebars, foot pegs and seat height can be adjusted independently, allowing the bike to go from racing super bike to touring configuration.

10- Ducati Spite (Designers: Lorenzo André Spreafico & Simone Campestre) Another bike with dual personality. Extreme simplicity of use of the sophisticated engineering and electronics for either sport or city riding.

12 Responses to “10 Concept Motorcycles. Wow.”

1. 1 Bruce Oct 22nd, 2011 at 10:19 am

I guess just for the fun of it.

2. 2 Iron Horse Oct 22nd, 2011 at 10:39 am

The scissor action suspension of #3- TriMove is pretty interesting. Kinda like on the Tomahawk with the Viper V-10 motor, made some years ago. I kinda dig the concept of #5- Dyke Bike and the name makes me laugh too. I hope the whole sucky/vortex air amplification thing works out for them. I think my favorite though is #8- Saline Airstream. The leading link(?) front suspension as well as the race inspired look really gets my juices going.

3. 3 zyon Oct 23rd, 2011 at 8:37 am

I’d like to try out number 2. Best overall look if you ask me. Would hate to fork over the cash for tire replacement though. Ouch!

4. 4 roscoe Oct 23rd, 2011 at 9:43 am

Both of the Hyundais look cool.

5. 5 Kustoms and Choppers Oct 23rd, 2011 at 3:54 pm

To tell you the truth, I really don’t think I like any of them.

6. 6 Daz Oct 23rd, 2011 at 3:57 pm

You can tell #1, 2 and 4 are done by car designers, they just can’t let go of having a roof.

7. 7 biker Oct 24th, 2011 at 10:21 am

Nice Art Work, but they will never Fly! id you know what I mean.

8. 8 nuno maroco Oct 24th, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Incredible, lots of ideas, and very advanced tecnologies,of course most don´t go to production, but they are very unic. My favorite one nº8.

9. 9 Wiz Oct 25th, 2011 at 1:37 am

Can anybody say “TRON!!!” Wiz

10. 10 Kroeter Oct 25th, 2011 at 9:51 am

What percentage of concepts actually make it to production? Most of these will never fly; what the hell is #5? Other than the interesting name, you’d have to be a gymnast to ride it and probably a millionaire to afford it and the insurance. I think it’s more about art, like the chrome box on wheels Cyril showed us awhile ago.

If I had to vote, I’ll ride #10.

11. 11 burnout Oct 26th, 2011 at 11:38 am

TRON! peace

1. 1 10 Concept Motorcycles. Wow. at Cyril Huze Post – Custom … | Trike Motorcycles Pingback on Oct 22nd, 2011 at 4:03 pm
Crusher