Auction Of Big Bear Choppers Remaining Assets

Mid-November 2011, Big Bear Choppers, a small custom motorcycles manufacturer, ceased all activities with several clients not receiving the bikes for which they paid deposit and at least 2 delinquent loans. One from First Mountain Babk and another with the Small Business Loan administration of Bear Lake, CA. Balance owed on these loans was reported higher than the original principal.

On order of First Mountain Bank trying to monetize some Big Bear Choppers assets, an auction company called Hilco is liquidating remaining motorcycle parts and accessories, machine shop equipment and vehicles.

Auction is located in Big Bear Lake, CA at the original headquarters. Preview is by scheduled appointment only on Monday April 9th. To schedule an appointment please contact Jeff Goddard: jgoddard@hilcobid.com

Bid opens April 10th at 8:00 AM PST. Closing starts on April 12th at 1:00 PM PST. Lots available for online preview from March 14th, 2012. A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be charged on all assets. An additional 3% charge will be added to the Buyer’s Premium (total of 18%) for all payments made by credit card. Sales tax charged where applicable.

As you can see by looking at the auction lis below, there are very few prime motorcycle parts available. For example, no frame, no engine, no transmission… More info on this auction at Hilco Trading.

Machine Shop Tools
2006 Mazak Super Turbo X44, Laser Cutter
Durian Tool P382, Tool Setter
(9) Miller Syncrowave 250 DX, Arc Welders
(2) Miller Syncrowave 250, Arc Welders
Dake 25DA, Shop Press
Scotchman 50LT, Cold Saw
Burr King 760, Belt Sander
K.O. Lee 860628, Surface Grinder
Helmet Engineering “Check Master”, Coordinate Measuring Machine
Suburban Tool “Master View”, Optical Comparator
Abell-Howe 1/4 Ton Jib Crane, Pole Mount
Dake ZIP26, Horizontal Band Saw
Hyster 5,500 lb., Forklift
Toyota 6BRU18 3,500 lb. Forklift
Power Wiring, Transformers and Breaker Panels
Pallet Racking
Tubing Bender, Drill Presses, Metal Stock, Air Compressors and More
Dimension SST

Trucks and Trailers
2000 Kenworth, CAT Diesel 8 Speed, Tractor Trailer with Sleeper
2005 Chevy Silverado Duramax 3500 Crew Cab Diesel Truck
(2) 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500, Extra Cab Trucks
2005 Chevy Silverado Duramax 2500 Extra Cab Diesel Truck
1995 Chevy Silverado 2500
1992 Dorsey 53′ x 8′ x 12′ 2 Axle, Trailer with Hydraulic Lift
1990 US Cargo Incorporated 40′ x 8′ x 9′, Tractor Trailer

Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
Finished and Unfinished Gas Tanks
Exhaust Systems
Front and Rear Wheels
Handlebars
Tires
Corghi EM43, Tire Balancer
Chrome Front End Tube Legs
Large Assortment of Seats
Foot Controls
Oil Tanks
Helmets
Prototype Motorcycle

Zipper's Kits For New Bikes
S&S

Subscribe

Socialize

Facebook Google+ Twitter