Each LED light can be customized with your logo, design, color etc. Call Mondo or Shane on my behalf at  775-813-1994 or visit Denver’s Choppers.

11 Responses to “Mondo Porras At Denver’s Choppers Introduces His New Line Of Custom Bike LED Lighting”

1. 1 Greeko May 4th, 2013 at 11:50 am

Mondo is back!

2. 2 Badams May 5th, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Mondo takes the intelligent approach to accessorizing a bagger, likely coming from feedback from those club members who ride hard and long. Just got a Road Glide Custom, and floorboard / peg lights are bitchin’, got to have a pair.

Thanks to the guys at Denver’s, please keep bringing out the good stuff for the modern bikes.

3. 3 Biker64 May 5th, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Concept is great, designs suck. Hey Mondo look up Lethal Threat Designs, they do a lot of great artwork for various companies and products.

4. 4 Bigalyts May 5th, 2013 at 1:15 pm

If this Picture in light thing takes off, I can see it now………..In Memory of Dad’s and Sons and Daughters and Uncles and Aunts and Bugs Bunny , and Mickey too light up and Cruising next to our hearts. SSSShhhhheeeee!

5. 5 Badams May 5th, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Interesting POVs, my take is etched makes sense for club members could get crazy with too much personalizing. The lighting to be seen on long runs is my interest so some cager doesn’t drift into my lane on !-5 while digging around the floorboard for the smart phone they dropped while texting.

One thing about LEDs is they will take a hammering from vibration, can they hold up on a floorboard?

6. 6 Rebel May 6th, 2013 at 6:14 am

Say it ain’t so, sad day.

7. 7 The Supreme Team May 6th, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Yep…these will sell. Regardless of your take, they are a cool item, and with the amount of customizing going on with baggers, guaranteed they’ll start moving…everybody wants different bling.

Cool concept Mondo. Best of luck on these things…I think you’ve got a hot new item here.

Bill

8. 8 Vinnie May 7th, 2013 at 9:00 am

Love the idea! I respect the amount of work, trial and error it took to get this going… love it or hate it – it’s all about customizing. Look at all the accessories you’ve placed on your bike?!! The LED bang wagon is just getting started. They last MUCH longer than standard bulbs, their brighter, sky’s the limit with what you can do with them, obviously it improves visibility at night so the douche bags in their vehicles can see you better….

Now. the ONLY thing I can see this causing issues with? Putting your Club logo on your bike. Come on seriously?? do you really want to paint that target on your bike when you’re not around it? I’m all for the biker lifestyle and what it’s about, but the one thing I’ve learned in all my years is – dont gloat about things. Do you see our Seal team flaunting their flags when they are on a mission do you? nope… Take the same approach. I really wish clubs would understand that. Seems like a case of small-penis syndrome..

Great work Mondo.

9. 9 mondo denver's choppers May 7th, 2013 at 12:48 pm

thanks for the comments, i don’t judge everyone has a right to their personel opion, thanks for taking the time to express yours, i do want to correct a typo,, my number is 775 813 1994

10. 10 burnout May 7th, 2013 at 8:35 pm

These will sell. peace

11. 11 Steve The Producer Johann May 9th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Glad to see you are working on new concepts as you were doing when I stopped by a couple years back with my boys.

Keep moving forward Mondo. Yesterday is gone and wont be returning.

Best.