New Lighting Cocktail. The Martini Lights.

martini1martini2Not much has happened during these last years in terms of light design. So, I like this new line of Martini lights, headlight, taillight/brake light/ turn signals just released by Todd’s Cycle. They are  aluminum CNC machined quality lights and equipped with the the brightest LED’s available on the market (LED’s resist to vibrations, not like filament bulbs). Headlight is 5.75″ or 4.5″ (my preference) and brake/taillight is 2″ all with 3 wires for easy installation. Available in raw, chrome or black finish starting at $365.95 for headlight and $110.95 for taillight/brake light. Call on my behalf at 714-901-4516 or visit Todd’s Cycle.

7 Responses to “New Lighting Cocktail. The Martini Lights.”

1. 1 Patrick Sanford Sep 23rd, 2009 at 9:35 am

Pretty cool new shape for lights.

2. 2 Fluke Sep 23rd, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Looks like a style used in some 70’s Suzukis.

Just goes to show, if you want inspiration for new products: look back, not forward

Both classic and with a modern touch, I like them.

3. 3 Mike Sep 23rd, 2009 at 3:59 pm

Hmmm… they use “the brightest LED’s available on the market”.

What LED’s are those?

LED’s are a big part of my living, and I do take offense when someone spouts BS.

The brightest LED’s available are the Seoul SSC P7 LED’s that put out around 1,000 lumens per LED and cost around $20/each.

Perhaps Todd can tell us what LED’s he is using in this brake light and how many lumens it puts out? Everyone claims to have the brightest, and they can’t all be telling the truth.

I am guessing he is using 5mm LED’s which are the furthest thing from the “brightest LED’s available on the market”.

I would appreciate a follow-up clarification on this.

4. 4 jatinder pal Sep 24th, 2009 at 4:20 am

Mike has a point,builder and manufacturer should be clear with his advertising.every one has right to far as the design goes they r pretty good looking.

5. 5 Todd Silicato Sep 24th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Show a little faith Mike, we use only the best products available to us and we pay for it I didn’t shop for the cheapest led I shopped for the best I could find in the United States made by people who care about their product. Ya I could have gotten a cheaper led from overseas but that’s not happening . So when I say they are the brightest then they are pretty dam bright! if that is not good enough for you then how about “they are dam bright!” and if you see that our light is not bright enough for you then I will gladly accept the return. As far lumens per led I’m going to find out, just for you. As far as the manufacturer I’m not afraid to share that info is RADIANTZ LED lighting best in the business I’ve found so far.

6. 6 Todd Silicato Sep 24th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

OH YA
    go check it out.

7. 7 Geoff May 4th, 2010 at 12:18 pm

Are the headlights prewired and if so, 3 or 4 wire?