Custom Brake Rotors Looking Beautiful For The Life Of Your Motorcycle

New and interesting. A new technology called Atomic-Forged process (exotic metal ions bombarded on components) to create unprecedented levels of hardness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance on your motorcycle brake rotors. Which bike doesn’t want to stay pretty all its riding life? Watch the video then jump to Ray Gun Technology to see the special brake rotors and pads this company is offering.

8 Responses to “Custom Brake Rotors Looking Beautiful For The Life Of Your Motorcycle”

1. 1 MC May 28th, 2010 at 9:11 am

So these rotors are not going to be available at local shops, only HD or online retail direct? There are a lot of customers who prefer their neighborhood shop as opposed to the HD dealer.

2. 2 Ryan May 28th, 2010 at 9:37 am

Worth a try!

3. 3 MCV May 28th, 2010 at 10:44 am

Rotors are avaiable through several outlets; selected HD dealers, independent repair, accessory shops, and hopefully, J&P Cycle, and possibly other large online retail stores..

4. 4 nicker May 28th, 2010 at 2:30 pm

RE:
    “…. for the life of your motorcycle …”

What? They don’t wear out….???

-nicker-

5. 5 Michael May 28th, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I Began seeing those Ray Gun rotors a few years back but I have yet to see any comparison data to industry leaders like Lyndall Racing and EBC in terms of stopping distance and brake pad composition. I’m also curious as to why they’ve continued to stick with the old drilled-rotor design when dimples and slots have proven to be less prone to cracking in competition and street. …Not that I’m in a rush to buy a set of gilded rotors, anyway.

6. 6 maroco May 30th, 2010 at 8:16 am

Tecnology surprise me every time.

7. 7 Izzy Jun 4th, 2010 at 9:12 pm

I missed this New Product. I read the Master Inventor and he found a Polishing, Plating, Electroplating and or High Heat ground down material or something in a combination of the above, maybe. I wiill tell you one thing for sure, If they work better Breaking then he got Lucky developing this Surface Treatment. I mean Looks were His first Idea and Better breaking just came in as a Gift. Good Idea , loooks nice but, anymore then $200 is BS !

1. 1 New And Interesting. Scratch Free Black Brake Rotors. at Cyril Huze Blog – Custom Motorcycle News Pingback on Jun 22nd, 2010 at 6:32 am
Crusher