The New Victory Motorcycle Coming December 9, 2011. Teaser.

The new Victory Motorcycle will be unveiled during the Long Beach, CA edition of the International Motorcycle Show, friday december 9, 2011 at 5.00 pm Pacific Time. A Teaser video.

16 Responses to “The New Victory Motorcycle Coming December 9, 2011. Teaser.”

1. 1 Dinky Dot Dec 2nd, 2011 at 8:53 am

Oh crap, not another flat black bike with red and white pinstripes…..original.

2. 2 Kurt Finley Dec 2nd, 2011 at 9:53 am

Yep, I hope it’s more than paint.

3. 3 Troll Dec 2nd, 2011 at 11:06 am

Another ugly bike? Who does their styling? They may be mechanically perfect, but nobody want’s to be seen riding one.

4. 4 Troll Dec 2nd, 2011 at 11:27 am

Troll: Haha looking forward to being entertained by you and the rest of your family after the unveiling =).

5. 5 chopperfreak29 Dec 2nd, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Ugh, no high hopes here. Looks like another flat black/pinstriped design.

6. 6 Mike Dec 3rd, 2011 at 12:01 am

Personnaly, I would like to see Victory come out with ” Limited” Chopper, kinda like a cross between a Texas Chopper and the Honda Fury.!

106 / 6 speed / 250 rear / softtail / custom tank and paint / Chrome / custom bars /

Get the picture!!!!

Baggers ARE boring!!!

7. 7 Nobody Dec 3rd, 2011 at 1:02 am

yawn. wake me up if they actually do something interesting and different.

8. 8 Sheridan Dec 3rd, 2011 at 7:29 am

I’m guessing it will be a slightly tweaked version of the Highball, with just a different paint job and lower bars

9. 9 bigalyts Dec 3rd, 2011 at 9:47 am

I like that Mike, a cross between Texas Chopper and the Honda Fury.! I think more like a Texas Chopper and a Honda Rune. This Commercial reminds me of the old “Infinity” commercials, from 1989

10. 10 spaz Dec 3rd, 2011 at 1:01 pm

I surprises me out pessimistic everyone is. Victory and Polaris are known in the industry as the company that push boundaries the farthest in their categories. Just because Harley rearanges a couple of gas tanks and fenders, and calls it a new bike, doesn’t mean that Victory will. Sure some of their current models may be a little predictable, but we should expect that from a company that is making no bones about wanting to firmly establish itself in the cruiser category. So they DO have to build the types of bikes that cruiser buyerswant, right? -and they totally have, right? But I have a feeling this is going to be different. Have a little faith my friends, maybe even show a little love for the Amreican motorcycle, and remember that Victory is the only American brand that DOES push design and engineering to new limits. I know I’m sounding like a commercial, but come on… American, motorcycle, state-of-the-art, whats not to like?

11. 11 Matt Dec 3rd, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Seeing as how this wasn’t introduced as part of the 2012 line up I’m not expecting it to be a whole new bike but I am curious to see what they come up with. Either way like Spaz said it is nice to see engineering making a prominent comeback in the American cruiser market again.

12. 12 roscoe Dec 3rd, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Scrolling down this page I see–

Renegade wheels announces new sales/development person.
    S&S saved by state loans.
    A golf caddy for your HD.
    New womens clothing from HD.
    A custom Shucklehead engine.
    A film of Triumph from 1954.
    Easyriders show schedule.
    A new VW commercial.
    Bonneville Speedways museum.
    A custom Shovelhead.
    Fastest growing segment of elec. veh. is motorcycles, starring Volta.
    Theft proof bags for your American bike.
    Acrylic grips and pegs.
    Custome Chrome appoints new VP of Operations.
    Big Bear has gone under.
    A film about The Wall of Death.
    Oil tank from aftermarket manufacturer.
    Joke of the week.
    HD fails to stop internet sales from dealers.
    A Sporty trike.
    Triumph reports record profits.
    Victory is coming out with a new bike.

I won’t mention the TV show about JJ and the Teutels.

They are all cool in their own right, but I think the biggest and best news for us Americans is the story about Victory coming out with something new.

I wish them all the luck in the world.

America……FUCK YEAH!

13. 13 riverat Dec 4th, 2011 at 8:56 am

The video does give a couple of hints. I suspect it will be a Crossroads done up like a Highball. So another made over existing bike. Nothing wrong with that , all of the top manufactures do it.

14. 14 Toby Dec 4th, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Designing a new frame and engine is way too expensive in this environment. Bikes from most manufacturers will be iterations with evolutionary improvements. It would be nice to see a little less plastic from Victory though. At least they paint their graphics now instead of using those insipid stickers.

15. 15 Manny Dec 5th, 2011 at 9:10 am

+1 Roscoe.

16. 16 Lowflyby Dec 5th, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Core concept bike that has been in the works for 2 years, I bet.

Crusher